Voila from coke to smoke. So easy!

Crackle pop

Bluelighter
Hey guys . .merry Christmas everyone of you. .
Ive been washing my own rock for a while now mainly bcoz its so much stronger than dealer rock they want the money
Where as we want the quality šŸ¤—
In the Uk Nottingham at least you get 0.35 gram of cocaine as half a gram and that's how its bagged up an sold. I can only think it's so they get 10 "Halfs" (0.35g) out of every 8th.... greed

Anyway so 0.35g but granted its on the rock and is ALWAYS shiny fishscale ocaine stinks of petrol when crushed very high quality. Anyone have an idea of what % purity tbe good shiny fishscale in the uk is??

0.35g to which i mix with 0.13 of bicarbonate and use boiling kettle water on a spoon . It gives it a kick start . The fizzin starts before u even heat the spoon. Giive it a quick whip before lighting it to mix it properly to start the reacrion . Apply heat once spitting an the beaut oils appear i add a tiny drop of freezing water and whip whip n whip with a brass screw.
The result is 0.33g of very potent crack. Look at tbe colour, you dont get that om the street.
You actually see this change into a puddle when heated. Taste n highs out this world. What more can i ask. Happy days indeed.
Im nlw going to load a nics big fat pipe. Ive leftit out for nearly 2 hours now. Only had one tester. Heres goes.... lol

So pretty much all the ā€œfish scaleā€ these days is that way due to boric acid. I recently purified some pretty decent stuff that had a nice shine. Unlike the old days there was much more fizzing than usual indicating to me my hunch was probably right and the boric acid was in there.

From a gram I got .75 back of very pure freebase, but thatā€™s still over .1g of something (likely boric) that went missing. Sniffing the stuff before was also rough on my nose, from the lower pH I presume.

Not saying itā€™s bad but they add that at the source these days to give it that lustrous shine. I remember before 2010, no cocaine even the best ever shined. My dad said even in the 70ā€™s and 80ā€™s only the top notch Peruvian flake shined. Once purified it loses that shine, but much better. Shining off.

-GC

I remember before 2010, no cocaine even the best ever shined.
I never heard the term "fish scale" until around 2010. I've had some fairly pure coke before in AZ, fresh from crossing the southern border, I'd conservatively guess around 60-80% pure, but nothing that truly shined like the pics I see now. That shit was like WOW, you take a tiny bump and it's a face melter. Huge difference from most coke.

Since around 2010 I believe the average purity of street coke these days in the US is <10%, according to the DEA statistic. But you know, that's the average shit you buy off Joe Schmo on the corner.

Lol @Negentropic ... nice one for the informative really also @G_Chem thanks for that guy's
If only it wasnt sooo moreish and make ya feel almost like you need more once its gone. When in reality you can have a joint/benzo/H what ever your poison an within 20-30mins that feeling wears off.
If only i could practice what i preece lol itd like now... i have just had a pipe an have a big one left after that thou its the same old story . Do you wind down an come back down to earth but then the devil on your shoulder starts.... yes but its early yet you can easily get more & its Christmas eve.
If im honest tho ive had barely 4 hrs sleep in the past 48 hrs its raining and id have to go out to the cash machine even if i had some dropped off. Being worn out n not wantin to get cold an wet is probably a blessing
Its my last day using tho today tomoz i detox like i had for the past 3 weeks. One week back using I'm done. Plus what a day xmas day for your sober day lol plus i oweit my daughter more importantly. Her bf knows an is comin over to stay a few days so u can getit out my system. So do i have one for the road or not ugh.....