• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

vodka and vicodin

chrisfitz2

Greenlighter
so I had two 5mg Vicodin along with a shot of vodka and I felt so relaxed, the bets high I have ever had. I felt so good and wanted it to never stop. The high came on almost immediately, I have no idea why. Just wanted to share my awesome experience with you guys.

Alcohol (especially shots) can give you that warm fuzzy feeling quickly! If you combine that with something like Vicodin then the experience can seem amplified.

thank you for sharing your reactions

That's the lovely feeling that low-dose opiates produce in those with no tolerance. So good that you wanna do it again next weekend? This is more of a Drug Culture thread.

what was the point of this post?
to say vics and vodka is a good combo?
from my understanding this is a more of a harm reduction site than sharing concoctions to get you high or fucked up

well I actually have a tolerance of up to 25 mg, so I was confused on how powerful it was because my tolerance to alcohol is 5 shots until im drunk.

You guys are lucky in the US, from what I understood hydrocodone is quite easily accessible

Yeah, it isn't TOO hard to get. Back when the hydro/APAP combination was still schedule 3 it was a lot eaiser though, there were so many on the street. On most colleges though Vicodin and adderall still float around like candy.

On most colleges though Vicodin and adderall still float around like candy.

Seems fun, in many european countries legal stimulants like Adderall,Ritalin etc… need to be prescribed by a neurologist therefore they are extremely uncommon. From what I know in the 80's certain type of amphetamines like phendimetrazine were easily prescribed by doctors. But they made it illegal like a decade ago.

Last edited:
Yeahhhh hate to be the ONLY stick in the mud, but the combination of APAP & alcohol is just pure HELL on your liver....

If your gonna drink on your VICS next time, lol, do a CWE first, and don't pay too much for them shits, anybody with health ins. will tell you that they pay less for a 120 ct. bottle at the pharmacy than you pay for 1 pill!!

Yeah, pharmasuticals are shit now.
A. Prescriptions are electronically monitored so doctor shopping is pretty much extinct.
B. Doctors are much less liberal now a days about prescribing abusable drugs.
C. A lot of the really good drugs aren't even manufactured anymore.
D. A lot of pills have "abuse deterrent" formulations.
I would've love to have been alive in the 60's and 70's, those were the pharmasutical hey days.

Everything he said^^ Oh and yeah I second the cold water extraction advice. I just cwe'd two tens and plugged it. shoulda went with three. But yeah, the other day I had a nice strong craft beer before i plugged 20 mg and when it hit I was so damn euphoric. I agree that street prices are stupid, 5 bux for 10 mgs. of hydro?? fuck that.