• LAVA Moderator: Mysterier

Vivid Dreams

psynce of sound

Bluelighter
I have for a long time had vivid dreams. Since a few breakthrough trips and also a mirtazapine/olanzapine rx these have become more than vivid. More like a OBE/breakthrough trip/astral projection.
Does anyone else have dreams that are so real you have full tactile sensations, control of the dream, full memory of waking living?

Yes I have had dreams like this. Both while taking melatonin and Vitamin B3, and while not taking these vitamins/supplements.

I have also had out of body experiences and done astral projection during dreams, and I've had lucid dreams as well.

I learned how to do it as a teenager since I was told how while you are falling asleep keep telling yourself, 'I am dreaming' and eventually you will say this during a dream and realize it, and then you can have a lucid dream.

I have never used any benzos recreationally, or taken Trazodone.

Last edited:
I have had dreams like this as well. Just a few days ago, I had one that was extraordinarily vivid and I had some control over the events. Not total, as I could only control myself and not the others involved but have had others where I was Godlike.

I am becoming interested in astral projection. I have read where others can utilize the technique during sleep paralysis and I want to learn about how it is done as when I get sleep paralysis, my main goal now is to make it stop anyway possible. I have even instructed my wife to wake me as it is noticeable to observers that it is occuring. But if astral projection can ease the fear and paralysis, I would welcome it.

Yes but only when I was taking mirtazapine, it was what I loved most about the medication.

Trazodone always gave me vivid dreams. Half the time, so perfect that I wouldn't want to awake, the other half, veritable night terrors. Mirtazapine and trazodone probably are similar enough in this regard. I had to stop taking trazodone due to how disturbing some of the dreams were. But if that isn't you, go ahead. Both are pretty good antidepressants if neglected nowadays but the effects on dreams are a very real thing.

I have dreams so vivid with or without meds. It's the ones that involve multiple timelines, retaining my total sense of self and full tactile sensations that get me.
They in a way seem more real than the world I experience when awake.

Also I've had a few god like dreams where I've manipulated the world around me. I also get ones where I am part dragon.

I've been having vivid dreams lately. I'll wake up crying lately and sometimes I will forget what it was that I was dreaming and just keep crying because ot feels good...