• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Vivance

Hey there! It's so crazy that right here, at little old Bluelight, we can count THE Christina Aguilera as a member. I loved your work in Mulan. "Reflection" nearly brought me to tears and "You're Beautiful" has been my anthem for years. Being a freakishly ugly and morbidly obese troll, your message was well-received and sincerely appreciated. I'm assuming that the Amphetamine abuse is why you've been absent from the scene for a while?

Anyhow, let's get down to brass tacks. Lisdexamphetamine (Vyvanse) is not injectable. It was designed for the very purpose of discouraging abuse. The active constituent of this drug, the Dextroamphetamine is coupled with a protein that must be metabolized in the intestines for it to become active. If taken by any other route, it will not become active. The only option is oral administration.

Vyvanse was designed to be a deterrent for amp abuse. Atleast to me it makes sense lol

Hey there! It's so crazy that right here, at little old Bluelight, we can count THE Christina Aguilera as a member. I loved your work in Mulan. "Reflection" nearly brought me to tears and "You're Beautiful" has been my anthem for years. Being a freakishly ugly and morbidly obese troll, your message was well-received and sincerely appreciated. I'm assuming that the Amphetamine abuse is why you've been absent from the scene for a while?

Anyhow, let's get down to brass tacks. Lisdexamphetamine (Vyvanse) is not injectable. It was designed for the very purpose of discouraging abuse. The active constituent of this drug, the Dextroamphetamine is coupled with a protein that must be metabolized in the intestines for it to become active. If taken by any other route, it will not become active. The only option is oral administration.
no way...you are telling me that this is christina aguilera? Whaaaaaat???

Vyv is D-amp, must be swallowed, lasts much fucking longer than adderall, not really euphoric, other than stimulation, not really worth. MUST be swallowed.

Vyv when I was prescribed gave me a better high than meth did. And it had a really intense rush. I just swallowed it and if i remember correctly you have to eat something with it cause it works alot better.

I actually admired the buzz vyvanse gave me, I kind of wanted to switch off my adderall for that, if it wasn't for the market. Very clean buzz

I actually admired the buzz vyvanse gave me, I kind of wanted to switch off my adderall for that, if it wasn't for the market. Very clean buzz
yeah but i found vyv lacks the 'kick' adderall does due to the fact that adderall is already amphetamines, whereas vyv is metabolized into it