• Cannabis Discussion Welcome Guest
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules

Vitamins and cannabis

George1012

Bluelighter
Hey there its been awhile since I've been on this forum. I've searched everywhere and couldn't find anything regarding vitamins and cannabis, specifically vitamin b12 and b6. I'm wondering if anyone knows if there are interactions between cannabis and vitamins.

I've noticed from personal experience when I take vitamin supplements before smoking it actually seems to significantly decrease the high for me. Some of my friends say it increases it greatly. There are supplements and other drugs which have a great potentiation to cannabis, like passionflower, wormwood, kratom, alcohol, and lemongrass. I'm wondering why vitamins seem to decrease the intensity of the cannabis high.

B vitamines have been known to have anti-depressant like properties and some people say anti-depressants decrease cannabis's effect but when I was prescribed prozac it actually combined really well. Sorry about any punctuation or grammar mistakes. I was kind of in a hurry because I get three minutes every four hours for a break at work so I quickly had to speed type this.

Last edited:
I think your primary concern should be your allotment of break time...three minutes every four hours is illegal basically in any developed country.
As for vitamins, I've found that in a broad sense they increase my high. I don't know of any direct interactions, but if I have a good diet with plenty of vitamins and nutrients my mood is better to begin with, and euphoria upon toking becomes more likely.

Ok thanks. Yeah three minutes every four hours is bullshit.

I've also wondered about culinary spices to potentiate-interact with cannabis? I know turmeric works well, nutmeg, and thyme for enhanced affect. How about cinnamon?

I can imagine why nutmeg might be synergistic, but I haven't heard of the others! I'll have to try those. I like mixing sage with my herb sometimes, I forgot about that.