Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Visuals on 2-MeO-Diphenidine (MXP)

Shaal

Bluelighter
Hi everyone,

Anyone getting visuals on 2-MeO-Diphenidine (MXP)?

I don't. I take low doses though (50 - 70 mg), this may be one reason.

Even when I added low-dose 4-HO-MET to the mix, I still didn't get visuals. Whereas MXE + low-dose 4-HO-MET was spectacular (MXE on its own doesn't give me much visuals either).

Interested to hear from your experiences. If you got visuals, what were your doses?

See you,

Shaal

Last edited:
only ever had full-blown visuals on it once which was the first time I took it (eyeballed an unknown amount, very stupid) - kinda hard to explain as they were only visible in the dark but all the dark parts of my vision were covered with crazy flanging vortexes, they kinda reminded me of a much more intense version of the visuals i get when doing nitrous

Thanks captaintom!

I'm also wondering if MXP has a synergy with psychedelics, the same way MXE seems to have with them. From this one experiment, it seems for the moment that it is not the case, or at least much less.
Needing more replicates. :)

2-MeO-Diphenidine is not MXP. Totally different compounds.

I haven't tried 2-MeO-Diph. or MXP.

I did MXE once I don't remember the dose I did. It was a fairly small/average dose. I didn't get any "normal" visuals but it was completly mad. I walked to the bathroom and thought I was walking on my ceiling. I had a friend tho that had introduced me and my boyfriend at the time to MXE and he would say that he would get visuals of like little men carrying letters while he would think of stuff. Like he was saying he was getting tired and all these little guys were carrying z's lol. My boyfriend at the time had did it with me the night I did it and he like totally blacked out and tried choking me out while he was screaming this crazy jibberish... Talk about a suuuuper scary experience...

Let's not have the stupid nomenclature debate here guys. You'll be wasting your time when your posts vanish.

MXP is 3-methoxy-2-OxO-PCP.

Sorry, but you are confusing MXE and MXP (which definitely ARE different drugs). It's understandable with all these nicknames and acronyms so I'm sure you're not the only one who's made this mix up. But to be clear:

MXE is short for Methoxetamine which is 3-MeO-2-Oxo-PCE

MXP is short for Methoxphenidine which is 2-MeO-Diphenidine

Last edited:
Sorry, but you are confusing MXE and MXP (which definitely ARE different drugs). It's understandable with all these nicknames and acronyms so I'm sure you're not the only one who's made this mix up. But to be clear:

MXE is short for Methoxetamine which is 3-MeO-2-Oxo-PCP

MXP is short for Methoxphenidine which is 2-MeO-Diphenidine

MXE is short for Methoxetamine which is 3-MeO-2-Oxo-PCE :)

3-MeO-2-Oxo-PCP is a drug that hasn't been made or tasted yet. Logically, it should have been called MXP, but since the name is taken it will need to be called something else. Which will probably be decided by the first vendor to produce and sell it............some day.

Stop confusing people, Nexus_hipster, it's not up to you to decide what drugs are called. I'm not here to debate it, just to set the record straight. Sorry Trozzle, just delete my post, thanks :)

Over and out

Whoops! Sorry I almost just added to the confusion even more. Nexus-tripper, my eyes read your post as saying that mxp was 3-meo-2-oxo-pce (of course somehow I still typed 3-meo-2-oxo-pcp); thought you were saying methoxphenidine=methoxetamine which would be very dangerous misinformation, so I had to say something. But then I almost accidentally provided misinformation of my own. So now I understand where you were coming from, but yeah now with it being so established as short for 2-MeO-Diphenidine, we can't really use MXP to refer to any other drug.

Last edited:
I've only had mxp a few times but everything appears really far away, and when i look down i feel like im looking down from a few metres higher than i am, I lose a fair bit of depth perception.
I don't know if this is the visuals people are curious about though.

I've only had mxp a few times but everything appears really far away, and when i look down i feel like im looking down from a few metres higher than i am, I lose a fair bit of depth perception.
I don't know if this is the visuals people are curious about though.

That's the Alice in wonderland syndrome and is a common effect of dissociatives.

With open eyes i got distortions and other stuff which i almost never cared for.
The fun is in the high definition 3d imaxish closed eye visuals you get when holing on dissociatives.

Never had mxp.

Last edited:
Whoops! Sorry I almost just added to the confusion even more. Nexus-hipsters, my eyes read your post as saying that mxp was 3-meo-2-oxo-pce (of course somehow I still typed 3-meo-2-oxo-pcp); thought you was saying methoxphenidine=methoxetamine which would be very dangerous misinformation, so I had to say something. But then I almost accidentally provided misinformation of my own. So now I understand you were coming from, but yeah now with it being so established as short for 2-MeO-Diphenidine, we can't really use MXP to refer to any other drug.

Acronyms can be changed. I've had MXPy (3-methoxy-2-keto-rolicyclidine). I'd hate for the piperidine version to be confused with 2-MeO-Diphenidine.