• LAVA Moderator: Mysterier

Random Visited by police detectives, should I be worried?

cowardescent

Bluelighter
So a few years ago (back in 2019), I got a visit by two plain-clothed officers driving a black car. They knocked on my door, said "Are you cowardescent?". They said they were checking up on me and took down my phone number.

Three years later, nothing has come out of it but it really makes me wonder. Why did they visit me? I've contacted my local station and they said they'd get back to me but haven't. I've also requested my records under the FOI act but so far, I don't see the encounter listed on there.

Might it have anything to do with prescription forgery? I got a caution for this a year before the visit and had just moved house.

What they're saying is - since they're not allowed to do it frankly (that's the base of freemasons loonatics' code iirc) - that a bomb will be droped on Paris in 2025, but a liiittle bit heavier than Hiroshima/Nagasaki.... That's all i know, knowing that you can do the maths giving the context and trust that Europe is doomed, bad karma, unless this message dis their plan .:. ;):rockon:

Krnkle is right, that does sound like a wellness check. Like someone called them and asked them to make sure you were okay, because they were worried you weren't. When my friend was extendedly psychotic on meth, he eventually started getting really paranoid and would sometimes post all over social media about how people were following him and spying on him and shit. His parents would call the cops to make sure he was okay when he would post stuff that was especially concerning (one time he was saying he had a gun and was going to use it). Which probably didn't help the paranoia at all, but they lived 1000 miles away.

But yeah, it was 3 years ago so I don't think it would have any bearing on now, regardless.