Visit this place...it's FREAKY...

I think Mona posted something about this a month ago. I think Anna Wood died from WaterToxicity (drinking too much water)?

if it was too much water so how come they put it under Drug/Alcohol Death ??? water doesn't go in any of that categories ..
Well I'm just wondering ...

That's awful vague. Hrm, lessee what I can dig up...
[Ashke bounces round in a different window doin' some research..]
Okay, here we go.
The website "Anna Lives On" claims..
"On the 21st of October Anna Wood (age 15) went to a 'Rave' dance party in the Sydney city centre. Before entering Anna bought a drug known as 'Ecstasy' for around $70-$100 for one single tablet. In a few hours Anna was vomiting uncontrollably and on Sunday morning Anna unfortunately drifted into a coma. Sadly Anna lost her life due to the poisoning the drug caused."
Uh. What? $70-$100 for one roll? She vomitted uncontrollably and drifted into a coma... on one roll? *headscritch*
Yanno... that's a buncha crap. Gonna look around summore, there's gotta be more 411 than this.
~*~ Ashke ~*~
[This message has been edited by Ashke (edited 25 January 2000).]

HoHum!!!!If you guys would notice, the important thing is that they solicit donations. We would all love that girl if we knew her, but money makes everything work and go round. I wish this site luck in raising donations........but........like us back in the 60's...we just wanted to bitch and have a good time.....at least this site(bluelight) lets everyone speak their peace.
If you are not programming yourself.................someone else is.....JN.........................plur

you can go to Erowid to see the whole story...i haven't got the web address offhand...as for the one roll thing, ashke, it is possible. mdma works with your body chemistry; everyone's is different. there have been people i know who need 3 of a pill to peak good enough to really vibe, where another only needed a half.
(=';'=)