• Cannabis Discussion Welcome Guest
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules

Visionary

Hey so I was thinking [about something that I believe would help the entire world and have to do with medical marijuana the only issue is that I need enough people to back me up on it from the beginning that it be a hassle to get her off the ground I get because it's basically almost like a Pay It Forward kind of thing but what if I could get each individual who smoke bud and had their own space i.e. area for the flowers to plant three plants to take care of them just for people who we're low on trees we're going through hard times or probably didn't have the means to grow what if I got those people to agree to grow those plants and give the Harvest to the next person and if I could get a group of people to back me on that imagine how dope the world would be n I'd try n make it a worldwide type of effort on some fuck capitalism on trees n fuck big dispensaries n high ass weed prices type of deal but the weed would be rationed out accordin to certain requirements in order to be be eligible id def have to be under the radar under a type of phseudonym that would be dope©]----I hope I didn't offend anyone who's all this mafuka ,"posting dumb shit on the site I'mjust really high off some good weed n thinking the same idea I thought of at least 100 times so maybe I'd be worth saying idk if I'm too high or what but....
077d03a7f9514b2326e72a3d2f507364.jpg

Last edited:
While I understand the premise of what you are saying, I dunno if it would work. First off, you said dispensary prices are high. In my experience with the few dispensaries I've shopped at in legal states, the prices for kind bud were a fraction of the price of kb on the black market. Where I live, the price of an eighth is nearly half what it was 10 years ago. I guess you can put 2 and 2 together and find out where black market weed comes from now.

Believe me, I'm a Fuck the Corporate Overlords type of guy myself but I just don't think the majority of people have the resources to grow their own plants without everyone finding out, which translates into getting caught. I've only been around an indoor grow operation once, a small one, and the plants stank up the whole house. That means no visitors unless they know what's going on because you sure can't hide it.

Who has the time and effort to tend a garden for a few veggies when they can go to the local grocery store and buy a fucking cucumber. I know, fuck capitalism....

While I understand the premise of what you are saying, I dunno if it would work. First off, you said dispensary prices are high. In my experience with the few dispensaries I've shopped at in legal states, the prices for kind bud were a fraction of the price of kb on the black market. Where I live, the price of an eighth is nearly half what it was 10 years ago. I guess you can put 2 and 2 together and find out where black market weed comes from now.

Believe me, I'm a Fuck the Corporate Overlords type of guy myself but I just don't think the majority of people have the resources to grow their own plants without everyone finding out, which translates into getting caught. I've only been around an indoor grow operation once, a small one, and the plants stank up the whole house. That means no visitors unless they know what's going on because you sure can't hide it.

Who has the time and effort to tend a garden for a few veggies when they can go to the local grocery store and buy a fucking cucumber. I know, fuck capitalism....

Kind bud? What is this, 2003?

lol jk, it stood out to me is all.

I think this is a... well, it's a well-meaning idea but I don't think it would ever work unless you're living some sort of commune lifestyle. The average person is not going to keep three plants growing and extra weed on deck just in case some random dude three streets over wants something to smoke and can't afford it. I mean.... it might be different elsewhere but that's my experience.

Really, mafuckas just need to get a job and trade their green for green, or even better! Trade their green for the tools needed to grow some green! I'm in my 30's and still dreaming about the day I can set up a nice little indoor grow without worrying about neighbors, landlords or police interest.

Hey so I was thinking [about something that I believe would help the entire world and have to do with medical marijuana the only issue is that I need enough people to back me up on it from the beginning that it be a hassle to get her off the ground I get because it's basically almost like a Pay It Forward kind of thing but what if I could get each individual who smoke bud and had their own space i.e. area for the flowers to plant three plants to take care of them just for people who we're low on trees we're going through hard times or probably didn't have the means to grow what if I got those people to agree to grow those plants and give the Harvest to the next person and if I could get a group of people to back me on that imagine how dope the world would be n I'd try n make it a worldwide type of effort on some fuck capitalism on trees n fuck big dispensaries n high ass weed prices type of deal but the weed would be rationed out accordin to certain requirements in order to be be eligible id def have to be under the radar under a type of phseudonym that would be dope©]----I hope I didn't offend anyone who's all this mafuka ,"posting dumb shit on the site I'mjust really high off some good weed n thinking the same idea I thought of at least 100 times so maybe I'd be worth saying idk if I'm too high or what but....
077d03a7f9514b2326e72a3d2f507364.jpg
always cool to hear peoples thoughts

I think this is a... well, it's a well-meaning idea but I don't think it would ever work unless you're living some sort of commune lifestyle. The average person is not going to keep three plants growing and extra weed on deck just in case some random dude three streets over wants something to smoke and can't afford it. I mean.... it might be different elsewhere but that's my experience.

Really, mafuckas just need to get a job and trade their green for green, or even better! Trade their green for the tools needed to grow some green! I'm in my 30's and still dreaming about the day I can set up a nice little indoor grow without worrying about neighbors, landlords or police interest.
hellah Kind bud! that be totally awesome dood

Maybe it's a colloquial thing but in my parts, kind bud is quality weed that can be grown outdoors or indoors whereas 'dro or hydro is quality weed that is always grown indoors due to the nature of how it is grown. Then there's shwag or brick shitweed that comes over the border from MX.

Haha yes, 2003 was about the time I had a friend who had his own plants and when I was first learning this stuff :reggae:

Maybe it's a colloquial thing but in my parts, kind bud is quality weed that can be grown outdoors or indoors whereas 'dro or hydro is quality weed that is always grown indoors due to the nature of how it is grown. Then there's shwag or brick shitweed that comes over the border from MX.

Haha yes, 2003 was about the time I had a friend who had his own plants and when I was first learning this stuff :reggae:

Yeah, man, I haven't heard someone talk about kind bud/kb since I was in high school in the early 2000's.

It was always the best you could get, though. Fire ass KB nugs that could be literally what the fuck ever and from wherever.

That and dro. Everyone was always talkin' bubblegum dro this, blueberry dro that-- I remember watermelon dro being dope as fuck, though! Whole time it was all probably barely on par with the shit you can find these days.