• MDMA &
    Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

Vision is SKEWED

cyberius

Bluelight Crew
After a long night of bad MDMA usage last night I had a massive hangover that was the mix of a psychedelic trip, a meth comedown, and a alcohol hangover. The negative effects cease to exist anymore except for this one nagging issue. My vision is skewed. Thinks are wider and shorter than they used to be, and it's almost as if someone changed the aspect ration of my eyesight. Has this happened to anyone else? Does it go away? It's not really annoying, but it's more of disturbing and frightening.

You tested your drugs like the prefix says? And when you say bad MDMA usage, do you know how much you took? If you went a bit overboard then such side-effects are to be expected for a while after. Visual disturbances like you describe I've had before yeah, almost after every single roll actually. Sometimes also objects that seemed to be slightly moving from the corner of my eye but were stationary when I focused on them. Just generally some slightly weird visual after-effects, like a very light psychedelic trip. The times I really pushed it too far I even had interesting but minor auditory hallucinations for a while after (not proud of it, but they were fun). When you say the other side-effects faded away, what exactly were those other ones? In any case, providing it was real MDMA, it will pass, usually in a few days at most. I kind of learned to enjoy that, it makes reality a bit more interesting for a few days, goes nice with an afterglow :D Seems to happen to me even after normal doses so I got used to it

Did you test your drugs? And when you say bad MDMA usage, do you know how much you took? If you really went overboard then such side-effects are to be expected for a while after. Visual disturbances like you describe I've had before yeah, sometimes also objects that seemed to be slightly moving from the corner of my eye but were stationary when I focused on them. Just generally some slightly weird visual after-effects, like a very light psychedelic trip. When you say the other side-effects faded away, what exactly were those other ones? In any case, providing it was real MDMA, it will pass, usually in a few days at most. I kind of learned to enjoy that, it makes reality a bit more interesting for a few days :D Seems to happen to me even after normal doses so I got used to it

Yes it is tested and high purity, I have very reliable sources for my products. I took an entire gram in 3 hours. I mostly just had blood pressure issues, tachycardia, dizziness, inability to focus, depth perception distortion. Only an amazing afterglow, a little tiredness, and this visual bug remain.

Holy shit, you probably know that that's really way waaaay too much? :D the visual disturbances will pass as well, though it might take a short while. The other after-effects all sound very familiar too after dosing too high, nothing unheard of

Such doses could seriously hurt you though, I think you should consider yourself lucky your drugs are (unless you've been rolling multiple times a week for a long time) average purity at best. A gram of pure MDMA would have landed you in the ER, without a doubt, that is an insanely high dose in 3h. I'm not saying this to criticize, but the only way to be sure that your drugs are pure is to have them lab tested. Testing with a testkit doesn't tell you much, if anything at all, about purity. Just that there's MDxx (or MDMA when tested with multiple reagents) in there. If you ever run into really pure MDMA and dose like that you are going to get hurt

Last edited:
Holy shit, you probably know that that's really way waaaay too much? :D the visual disturbances will pass as well, though it might take a short while. The other after-effects all sound very familiar too after dosing too high, nothing unheard of

Such doses could seriously hurt you though, I think you should consider yourself lucky your drugs are (unless you've been rolling multiple times a week for a long time) average purity at best. A gram of pure MDMA would have landed you in the ER, without a doubt, that is an insanely high dose in 3h. I'm not saying this to criticize, but the only way to be sure that your drugs are pure is to have them lab tested. Testing with a testkit doesn't tell you much, if anything at all, about purity. Just that there's MDxx (or MDMA when tested with multiple reagents) in there. If you ever run into really pure MDMA and dose like that you are going to get hurt

I'm very sure my dosages are right, and I do have a decent tolerance to empathogens, it takes ~200mg of pure MDMA to get me where other people get at 125mg :( . I took 5 pills that on ecstasy data had dosages of around 200mg~ and were reported the same on PR.

I'm very sure my dosages are right, and I do have a decent tolerance to empathogens, it takes ~200mg of pure MDMA to get me where other people get at 125mg :( . I took 5 pills that on ecstasy data had dosages of around 200mg~ and were reported the same on PR.
Damn... well then you have built up quite the tolerance indeed, I know I would be in the hospital after such a dose, even with a high tolerance, same for all of my mates. I would almost certainly survive and recover, but I would be in such a state people would call an ambulance without a doubt. It really is dangerous taking such a dose, a high tolerance of course doesn't necessarily mean you get more resistant to the physical repercussions. All things considered good to hear you came out semi-ok. I wouldn't repeat that experience =D the after-effects might take a bit longer than a few days to fade away, but you'll be fine eventually, it's not permanent

Damn... well then you have built up quite the tolerance indeed, I know I would be in the hospital after such a dose, even with a high tolerance, same for all of my mates. I would almost certainly survive and recover, but I would be in such a state people would call an ambulance without a doubt. It really is dangerous taking such a dose, a high tolerance of course doesn't necessarily mean you get more resistant to the physical repercussions. All things considered good to hear you came out semi-ok. I wouldn't repeat that experience =D the after-effects might take a bit longer than a few days to fade away, but you'll be fine eventually, it's not permanent

Im actual back to baseline again. I've never truly had a comedown that lasted over 24 hours haha

Yes it is tested and high purity, I have very reliable sources for my products. I took an entire gram in 3 hours. I mostly just had blood pressure issues, tachycardia, dizziness, inability to focus, depth perception distortion. Only an amazing afterglow, a little tiredness, and this visual bug remain.
Yikes :(
That sounds horrible man I would STOP rolling all together if you're taking that much.