• S E X
    L O V E +
    R E L A T I O N S H I P S

❤️ Welcome Guest! ❤️

Posting Guidelines Bluelight Rules
  • SLR Moderators: axe battler | xtcgrrrl | arrall

Virtual Sex in the future?

I think first phase Vr sex which will be headsets with haptic suits, teledildonics won't be that good or yet to proven so. But vr second phase with a direct brain interface with 5 sense reality beamed to your brain could be more realistic but God knows how they going to figure that out in next 50years as the brain is so complicated to understand plus I wouldn't like matrix style plug in back of neck! I'd prefer wireless brain communication but will that ever be possible?

Haptic suit to direct data transfer to brain would be a pretty gigantic leap, simply because before we can write we have to be able to read, so what you basically described here is a though reading technology. I'm pretty sure we're really really far away from it. First step would be inlays in your heads combining meat with machinery. Also imagine the possibility this affords, any and all information you want directly transferred to your brain. No need to read and digest. Download the whole book straight into your brain. Write the essay without lifting a finger.
And of course the irony when the tinfoil hat will become a real thing.

If you had direct sensory input to the brain you wouldn't need the haptic suit.
You could simulate the effect of heroin or any number of drugs as well as sex.
You could just sit there and be a battery, enjoying all these sensations without ever leaving your egg.

If you had direct sensory input to the brain you wouldn't need the haptic suit.
You could simulate the effect of heroin or any number of drugs as well as sex.
You could just sit there and be a battery, enjoying all these sensations without ever leaving your egg.

I hardly leave the house now with the Internet, what it will be like with vr in future!