• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Virgin Viens. Advice?

St louis is the stop immediately after chicago on the supply chain, it is very close to the source. So I won't even pretend it's near average.

The source? For Afghani(or wherever) poppy products?

Glad that heroin no. 4 and good powder high % diamorphine is around here; occasionally the odd Black tar, though, it seems more variable, and liked simply adding water to Dia-morphine hcl, and shaking and , well you know
Heroin no. 3 would have annoyed me-it isn't like, Mew rare, though it is a missingno

If you get it, that makes sense - right?

Lol yeah I get it man, dope goes to Chicago then to STL, then on out, it gets packaged and shipped from here, chicago gets it first because the city of Chicago's population is higher than the entire STL metro area by a pretty considerable sum.

^ Yeah it is the second largest county in the states- yet Illinois isn't much larger than GA

Missouri is a bit smaller than would have thought; Kansas City is fairly large, though not sure population distribution or the Louis metropolitan area

Silver and Gold were awesome, pretty much quit after that-oh and Stadium and Stadium 2; gave them a longer playability-oddly, there was Red and Green in Japan, then Blue, then the American versions, Blue(which was actually an updated Green) and Red, while the Japanese Blue was based upon the US updated versions, IIRC

Now people are like WTF?

I was wrong, only by a bit. The STL metro area has a population of 2.8 million, the city of Chicago is 2.7 million, but chicago metro has over 9 million people. So the real point stands. STL city has a population of 315,000 Kansas city is over 400k.

Yep by about 550k people. The STL metro is extremely populous for such a small area. Literally hundreds of unincorporated communities along with all the municipalities.

Ugh it is weird; it is full of unincorporated community and CDP's, yet, people refer to them as cities, even if the area your in is unincorporated and in some places borders a major city, they refer to it as "L Springs" or "Insert place" and gaze at you like your stupid when you point out your outside of the area, which isn't a city to begin with, or if they still refer to it as a the city when your closer to another city in an unincorporated part, same thing

We have well over 100 Counties, more than anyone else except Texas, which is weird too, the average county is smaller, and things can change drastically across one or two medium-large cities, each with different ordinances and taxes unique to the county

It's just weird; it had something to do with voting back in the day, and being an old state, still, it is weird, New York, California, Ohio, all have less counties;

Just a weird vent-ATL seems like St Louis, it's population is technically ~500'000 within City limits, yet the metropolitan area is closer to 5 million, because of 15 f%^*ing counties at the core, and several large cities and unincorporated communities; the CSA basically expands to AL, so slightly larger - like Houston being largest city in Texas, I guess

It really is odd, hey man let's move this to pm, or the od social, so as not to clutter this thread.

Well, from a former IV heroin addict, I get that nobody is going to say anything to stop you from "trying it". Once you've made that decision, it's made. However, I'd strongly recommend that you don't go straight to shooting it right off the bat. I'm in the US, so I've only had heroin #4. You have to smoke #3, correct? Can't snort it? I'd start with smoking it before trying to bang it the first time. Wait until you have intimate knowledge of heroin smoked, know how it affects you, what your tolerance is, side effects you might not like, come up and come down times, how to guard purity with taste and smell, all of that stuff. Know smoked heroin really well, then move on to IVing if you still want to.

Once you start IVing, use WAY less dope than you're used to smoking. Smoke a test dose of any new batch first so that you can gauge how strong it is, and if it's kind of a typical strength, what you're used to, shoot like a quarter or less of what you would normally smoke. If that's not enough, you can work your way up, but for your first time shooting it's way better to start small and then slowly bump yourself up if you need to. It'll hit you harder than you think it will.

I'd also recommend "practicing" with sterile after first, just so you can make sure you're able to find a vein and don't end up wasting all your dope.

Stay safe!!!

everybody i know that has shot up H, tells me the come down off heroin is terrible, the shitting and puking at the same time. mood swings. hot flashes. i have not had that even with oxy ..

There really is no "comedown" from Heroin. That is, it's not anything like an Amphetamine/Cocaine comedown. The term is most often applied in reference to coming down from a speedy high. I think there is an issue here. Heroin can make you puke, while you are on it. This generally only happens to beginners... I don't think you have experience with Opioids. You have a "Reefer Madness"-level of information about this drug. If you actually are getting Heroin and don't know what you're doing, please ask us.

There is no comedown from Heroin. I just have serious doubts. That is such a basic thing.