• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Vietnam "otc" pharmaceutical availability.

Status
Not open for further replies.

kem9689

Greenlighter
Hi

I've been living in Vietnam for around 6 months now, I have a long history of drug use/misuse, pharmaceutical or otherwise. Before I came here from the uk I was regularly taking Oxy's, xanax, oralmorph, fantanil patches.

This changed when I came to vietnam and realised that the generic named drugs we are used to are not available, where there tends to be a slightly less strict idea about the sale of pharmaceuticals, there just isn't anything that particularly does it for me.

I can get DIazepam, Pregabalin, codeine, Tramadol etc.

My question is does anyone know without sourcing any interesting drugs they have managed to get OTC in vietnam? (Ha Noi).

Experimenting with Nootropics more recently but struggling to find anything much better than vitamin b complex lol

Thanks ;)

Kem;)

Sorry Kem but sourcing is against the rules as stated in the BLUA. None the less it's still interesting about what's available in Hanoi. Personally I'd be paranoid about using DNM's or street connects but that means little since I'm not living there.

At least you have what's listed above. Good Luck & Stay Safe.

Thanks, sorry I misunderstood th word sourcing. I thought if we were talking about non controlled substances it would be ok. I will avoid in the future.

That brings up a good point but I think it applies to most all drugs. Maybe not triple antibiotic ointment (neosporin cream) ha, but you get the idea. Good Luck with the hunt though.

I know you weren't deliberately sourcing but conversations like this usually turn into just that. Be safe. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.