L O V E +
    R E L A T I O N S H I P S

❤️ Welcome Guest! ❤️

Posting Guidelines Bluelight Rules
  • SLR Moderators: axe battler | xtcgrrrl | arrall

Videos of energetically pure couples

G Force

Greenlighter
Hello. For my own investigation i have been surfing around different types of women in videos and i have to say there is much much dissapointment.
What i like to learn and see is how sexual energies + acting + love makes great combo between two persons. unfortunately many videos are too much only with second chakra and less to do with greater expression of love.
So i turn to you people, if anyone know any name or video that has real qualities to it. That you can feel they have their hearth in it, passion and is professionally pure in their own essence.
Or may i be right that these videos rarely exist and if they do they are hidden somewhere where you have to pay alot ( but even sites that ask money i know show some real nasty bullshit).
So again, if you have any information, clue that can lead me to higher levels of vidoes, that would be nice. Private message will do as well. Me myself is very sensitive person in bio-energetical matters and videos energetic hygien matters the most. Than it can be enjoyable and pure.

Thanks again. Hope that makes some of you re-evaluate the use and energies taking place in videos or in real life.

All the best

Last edited: