• MDMA &
    Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

Video Game problem with amphetamines

bo293

Greenlighter
I am somewhat new to forums but not drugs. My drug experience started after highschool. I graduated with a 96 GPA and a 2100 on my SAT. I never went to college because i already had a crappy job working at subway and i got kicked out in my senior year of HS. I had an apartment so i just kept working. I would work from 11am till 10 pl six days a week and eventually i started doin MDMA. I would do it after work and play video games (black ops 2). I did this basically every night and soo enough i was doing like 2-3 grams a week. Im not sure if i was addicted but eventually i didnt have too much money so i moved out of my apartment and moved into my friends room in his parents house (i knew his parents and he was 1 year younger and he just finished high scchool). So i continued doing that and i really enjoyed playing video games because the mdma made me just absolutely ridiculous at it. I got accused of cheating and banned twice. Soon that was all i wanted to do and i ran out of money and even though i only had to pay 200 rent a month, i cudnt afford anymore drugs and playing video games just completely sucked without mdma now. So i tried to find a cheaper alternative and did some searches online and figured out that the mdma improved my reflexes insanely so i looked for sometging that did the same and found out about something called speed (amphetamines). I didnt know any drugs dealers so i looked for an otc dtug that could do that. I found the benzedrex inhalers. They contain propylehexadrine which i guess is a stimulant and i looked up how to extract it and found alot of infornation on it. The first time i did it, i threw up like alot of people said i would but i did it again and i got used to doing it so the taste doesnt bother me anymore and i dont get a stomach ache or menthol burps or anything. Now this drug is awesome i loved what it did, it gave me better euphoria than pure mdma, it lasted like three times as long and didnt make me all jittery or make me grind my teeth. So i started using it almost daily . I got a new job at another subway and was only working like 40 hours making 250 a week. I soent almost all of it in the inhalers. The inhalers contain a qaurter gram of pure propylhexadrine (250mg) and i would throw 4-6 cottons in some coco cola and mash it up and shake it for an hour or two, then strain the cottons out and squeeze then out into the coke ti get all of the drug. They cost 6-7.50 each and compared to buying a .25 of mdma for 25 bucks it was 4x cheaper and lasted at least twice as long and was more powerful. So i would go to work and theb go home and do this stuff, stay up untill the next morning and go straight off to work. Sometimes i would do some more of it and go to work on it or sometimes i woyld just go to work feeling the lingering effects. Sometimes i would just go to work exaushted or i even called in sick a few times so i could take some more of it and go back to playing black ops 2. Eventually i got fired for not showing up enough. This was just after call of duty ghosts came out. I hated ghosts because the benzedrex did nothing to increase my playing ability in it because it wasnt really about reaction time so i switched back to black ops 2. So i was out of a job and had my last like 150 dollar paycheck whuch i soent on inhalers. And now that i didnt have to go to work, i cud play as long as i wanted. I would wake up at 10 am, eat, take some of the propylhexadrine and play call of duty, wen it started wearing off around 5 pm i would just take more and same thing again. I would play for 50-60 hours in a row (not lying here) and then go to bed an pass out for like 20-22 hours. Then i would wake up and repeat it. So eventually i ran oyt of money and borrowed 50 bucks or somethung from a coupla friends and i blew through that too. So fron the time i was fired on nov. 21, i was kicked out from my friends house on dec 28. That month or so was LITERALLY the best of my life. I know how that sounds but i really just enjoyed it soo goddam much. I went to department of social services and they out me in a homeless shelter because i had no place left to go. And ive been there ever since. Its a very nice shelter and they help you get back on your feet and such. So i was wondering if anyone had any relevant experience or advice for me. And please im not looking for the "get another job, get an apartment and play video games on the side" . The problem is that i cant play video games without that drug now. And i know this sounds bad but i dont want to stop. Ive been in the shelter since january so 4 months or so and when i got some money i went out and got some inhalers and did it, and basically did nothing on them. I just went about my daily business because i dont have my xbox anymore. But since i got kicked out ive only done the inhalers 3 times i think. Just to do it, so i could kinda feel good again even though i couldnt play video games. Anyway im sorry this is sooo long and im not lying about this because i know its kind of stupid being addicted to video games. So i just want to know if anyone has any advice on how i can live my life and just play my video games with the drugs. I was thinking maybe becoming an esport athlete like professionalgaming because im just soooo good at it when im on it. Ive heard of people using adderall to play starcraft and stuff and they become like gods at it and this stuff is even better than that. I currently dont have a job but im looking for one maybe so i can save up some money and get my own aoartment again and start playing video games but im worried that when i start the drug again i wont want to go to work even if its the only thing providing me with money to buy my games and drugs. Im just having a hard time idk what to do. Thanks for any advice and im sorry if this is in the wrong category or i broke some posting rules or somethin. I lastly sorry for my spelling, im typing on a smartphone which is about the only thing i own

he plays videos games as much as possible and used to take a lot of MDMA because it made him really good at it but he started using propylehexadrine out of inhalers because they were cheaper. He still managed to spend all his money on them and got kicked out of his friends house after playing video games (basically) nonstop for a month.

a couple stints working at Subway, but he got fired for "not showing up enough"

^
I read most of it and that's pretty much it.

I agree with subotai. Priorities.
If you want to be homeless and play video games nobody is gonna stop you, but if not then you're probably gonna have to stop playing games. Take advantage of what social services is offering--get a job, get an apartment, try to go back to school.
Consider a treatment program of some sort if you can get in one, it would probably help.

he plays videos games as much as possible and used to take a lot of MDMA because it made him really good at it but he started using propylehexadrine out of inhalers because they were cheaper. He still managed to spend all his money on them and got kicked out of his friends house after playing video games (basically) nonstop for a month.

a couple stints working at Subway, but he got fired for "not showing up enough"

Right, I got it. I can relate to you bo23, I play a lot of BO2 and still love to play it now (league play is awesome right?), even though ghosts is out. The problem with gaming is that it's very addictive in it's own right, combine this with stimulants which make you play better (I noticed this too), help you ignore distractors and are also addictive themselves, and you've created a strong daily habit. The best thing to do is make absolutely sure that you do NOT turn the console on when you wake up, and instead get out of the house ASAP. It requires will-power, but you have to force yourself to do something else - a walk, see friends, go to work, whatever. Getting out of the house is the best way. Usually once I'm out the house I won't be tempted to come home just to play it, I'll be content doing something else for the day, and so I won't waste the day on cod. As soon as you start the xbox in the morning, drop an adderall (or whatever), that's your day sorted - you won't be doing anything else.

I can relate it can be really hard to get out the cycle (I've been in it, and still kind of am now), but you won't stop unless you really force yourself to do something else. Get a job and really apply yourself to turning up. You can use gaming as your motivation - like the incentive that once you've finished a long day working, you can play cod. That might provide you the motivation you need to break the habit. But, it's absolutely crucial that you NEVER allow yourself to play the xbox as the first activity of the day.