• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Vicodin Tolerance: How Often Should I Use Hydrocodone?

cannabiskid

Greenlighter
Hello Bluelight %)
Just Need to know How often I should get high on vicodin, to get the most out of the drug. And how much of a tolerance I Would build, taking six Hydrocodone/Acetaminophen pills (45mg ), and how long I need to wait until I can do it again. And would the 1950mg of acetaminophen be to hard on a 125 pound (57kg) body?
All questions and comments are welcome!
thanks!

Last edited:
2g of Tylenol is fine. You're tolerance isn't going to go up after one use, it's when you take it regularly that you develop a tolerance.

Ha! Slow Mobius is that dude man! Got any K-Lax dawg?
lol.

Seriously though OP i'd find something more fun to get high on.

Opiates IME are great for work....getting shit done...on time, the RIGHT way, the FIRST time....that's when opiates really shine for me.

As for getting high with pain meds, Well America can't be wrong I guess, but they can be pretty fucking stupid!
Hate to say that, but it's just true...

Anyways yeah if you're still getting 'high' on Vicodin after 1 year, more power to you....you must have done something right.

P.S. The apap should be fine, but since you're only 125 lbs I would recommend 10/325's instead of 7.5s or whatever garbage they gave you.

P.S.S. tolerance builds pretty fast...the more frequently you dose, the more you tolerance goes up...so if you dose 2-3X a day expect it to rise exponentially within a week or 3.

P.S.S. Scientists have PROVEN it takes 21 days of consecutive opiate use to become, or to begin to become dependent on opiates.....so don't listen to your brain...it's stupid. Your body will know when you have a problem, your mind will either try to make you think you have one even sooner, or never have & never will most likely.
And once you DO have a problem, you're mind will try to make like it's the body's fault or some shit....and many years down the road.........after a full life...full of drug addiction, bankruptcy, health problems and stuff, you'll tell you're wife and your oldest child you love them.....then you'll go to be alone, in your study, where you may or may not decide to shoot yourself before the dementia takes hold.
I, for one, plan to enjoy a slow Reagan-style slide into dementia....win one for the Gipper dawwwwwg!!

I'm not sure why everyone is concerned about 2g of apap... If that's all you're taking, your fine

Ha! Slow Mobius is that dude man! Got any K-Lax dawg?
lol.

Seriously though OP i'd find something more fun to get high on.

Opiates IME are great for work....getting shit done...on time, the RIGHT way, the FIRST time....that's when opiates really shine for me.

As for getting high with pain meds, Well America can't be wrong I guess, but they can be pretty fucking stupid!
Hate to say that, but it's just true...

Anyways yeah if you're still getting 'high' on Vicodin after 1 year, more power to you....you must have done something right.

P.S. The apap should be fine, but since you're only 125 lbs I would recommend 10/325's instead of 7.5s or whatever garbage they gave you.

P.S.S. tolerance builds pretty fast...the more frequently you dose, the more you tolerance goes up...so if you dose 2-3X a day expect it to rise exponentially within a week or 3.

P.S.S. Scientists have PROVEN it takes 21 days of consecutive opiate use to become, or to begin to become dependent on opiates.....so don't listen to your brain...it's stupid. Your body will know when you have a problem, your mind will either try to make you think you have one even sooner, or never have & never will most likely.
And once you DO have a problem, you're mind will try to make like it's the body's fault or some shit....and many years down the road.........after a full life...full of drug addiction, bankruptcy, health problems and stuff, you'll tell you're wife and your oldest child you love them.....then you'll go to be alone, in your study, where you may or may not decide to shoot yourself before the dementia takes hold.
I, for one, plan to enjoy a slow Reagan-style slide into dementia....win one for the Gipper dawwwwwg!!

"Scientists have proven it takes 21 days of consecutive days of Opiate use to become... or begin to become dependent on opiates..."

That sounds like something you might here people saying at the Methadone clinic. Even if it's not totally wrong, it's arbitrary to throw out a number like 21 days, considering it's really not a linear, mathematical issue and there are tons of different variables at play when determining dependence. I don't think a "scientist" would actually make a comment like that.

And what, we're "pretty fuckin stupid"?

OP, you should always try to limit your intake of APAP, regardless of how imminently dangerous it may be. It's like Alcohol in many ways in that it's very hard on the liver and that the effects on the liver can be cumulative over time. This is still an issue, but before the advent of widespread knowledge of Cold Water Extraction, it was much more common to here of Opioid addicts presenting in the hospital with a liver that is completely failing due to prolific consumption of Percocet/Vicodin-style combination products.

Slow, I know what you're saying and you're right. ~2g of APAP in a sitting is nothing to get worked up about. I'm more concerned with the potential for chronic consumption of APAP at those dosages. Hopefully OP will heed our warnings and begin extracting the Opiates from their pills. There's no reason why this should still be a problem for folks.

Honestly even if someone were to take 2 or 3 or 4g of apap every day, they would be fine. It's when you start throwing in other drugs like kava and alcohol on top of the apap or taking 20 pills in one sitting that things can get bad. In some studies, people have had some elevated liver enzymes associated with long-term use of apap at the recommended daily maximum of 4g, but that really won't cause any health issues by itself.

But I know you're also right keif. It's so easy to to do a CWE that there's not much reason not to do it, and if you're going to be using other drugs on top of the hydrocodone, it's definitely a smart idea.