• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Vicodin Question

Painkillerkhaos

Bluelighter
I'm not sure if this is allowed here and if it's not I do apologize. I don't use this site very often.

Anyways, I am prescribed to take 5, 7.5/325 hydrocodone/APAP a day.

Well I missed my last appointment due to starting a new job, well a second job and she wrote me a script to last me over until my appointment tomorrow (21 hours from this time).

Long story short, she decided to lower my dose to four a day without telling me over the bridge script. Well, unknowingly I took five a day and ran short. So I've been without for about four days now.

I found a way to obtain 2, 10/325 hydrocodone pills today. How and when should I take these to assure the hydrocodone will be in my urine tomorrow?

Should I break them in half to have four 5mg pills and take one now, one later, one before bed, and one just before my morning appointment?

Should I sniff them so they enter my body faster?

Need help!

I'm confused why do you need them to be in your urine tomorrow ? And you can't snort these they have Tylenol on them . Plus hydro is best eaten orally , answer my question and I'll help you out more. Also nice name!!

I'm going to assume he needs them in his urine because his doc checks to make sure he isn't abusing his script, or that's just my good guess.

Anyways, I've sniffed them before despite them having Tylenol, but just eat them. The four doses thing as you mentioned is a good idea so you don't have too much in your system and it'll stay in there longer.

I'm confused why do you need them to be in your urine tomorrow ? And you can't snort these they have Tylenol on them . Plus hydro is best eaten orally , answer my question and I'll help you out more. Also nice name!!

I get randomly tested to make sure I'm not abusing or selling. Can't exactly say "I didn't check the bottle, and took to many"

I have sniffed them before as well, was a long time addict, recovering now and only using for pain.

I just was unsure of how to have it show up, and have the right dose show up when I piss tomorrow morning.

I've read reports saying when sniffed it stays in the body longer, and read reports saying it shows high levels for 6-8 hours then is completely out of your system.

Why do you want it to show up???? And you can't snort those dude

Because I'm prescribed them, and have to test positive for them to continue being prescribed them.

I don't have them because I was lowered without being told, and I didn't read the bottle first, just took as was prescribed the previous month.

I wouldn't worry about that too much. Where I am from, they do not measure the exact quantity, they just check if there are opiates/opioids in blood, and that's it.
I doubt they will do anything else in your case too. It is too complicated, costs are higher, metabolism changes all the time, you drink more or less water etc.
Just conitnue as you would usually do...