Vicks helped me through my tattoo!!

KandeKitten

Bluelighter
I just got my FIRST EVER tattoo yesterday!!! I am SO stoked about it. And I couldn't have gotten through it with out my VICKS!!! I was SO NERVOUS about it the whole day, and when I finally got there and was talking to my artist about my tattoo, I was shaking. Luckily, I was smart enough to bring my vicks with me =). (The Blue Nike I took a month ago STILL affects me!! I have E flash backs!! I'm pretty lucky.) Anyway, I layed on that table, breathed my vicks, and I was so calm and relaxed. Every muscle in my legs were completely relaxed, my artist kept commenting on how calm I was. Hes a raver, too, so he totally understood my vicks. I've been on this euphoric high ever since yesterday. I just want to show everyone my tattoo, but I kinda have to unzip my pants to do it.... and NO its not on my ass! Okay, thanks for listening!! I just have to tell SOMEONE-most of my friends are SO straight edge I can't tell them. THANKS AGAIN!!!
------------------
MuCH LuV, KandeKitten

I'm sorry hon, but that Blue Nike that you took a month ago is NOT still affecting you. It's all in your head. All of it. Good on you for being able to achieve that state of calm though...just don't give that pill any credit for it. The vick's could have just been occupying your mind...which is the main thing to do when you're getting a tattoo. As for the high you've been on since getting it, that's called Adrenalin...the best drug in the world.
cheers
mona.
[This message has been edited by mona (edited 16 January 2000).]