Vicks hates life. A lot.

Vicks

Bluelighter
I just got a new job. It sucks. I worked something like 70 hours last week. I hates it so much. Plan: work 7 months get some dosh. Quit, go back to school. Fuck work fuck work fuck work.
On the other hand I rolled mine ass off New Years. And I finally got enough money to smoke my friends out. Got to go. AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH.
Actually my roll was shitty till I saw this girlie that I was looking for and then I rolled like all get out.
I know some of you got engineering jobs, how the fuck do oyu handle that boring shit.
Going back to school to become a history major . Fuck this shit.
See you guys sporadicly.

Vicks, my Polynesian brother...how the fuck are ya? Haven't seen your name in ages...makes me almost lonely thinkin' about it.
Well of COURSE engineering is boring. Didn't you take 'differential equations' and 'sequences and series?' That should have been the first clue, ya animal. Are you getting paid by the hour or salary, because 70 hours by the hour ain't too shabby...
Yeah, 2nd semester calculus for engineers proved to me that I would never be an aerospace engineer (lucky for all of you since I would have been designing the aircraft of the future...heh heh...imagine the little jokes I would have designed into the aircraft to keep you all amused at 35,000 feet and 450 miles an hour[roughly 850 kph]). It's not that I was incapable of doing the math, the drugs kept me incapable of giving two shits about it.
History, eh? Are you bound and determined to make yourself TOTALLY unmarketable? That was my mistake...I took Politcal Science (POLI SCI, NEVER TRY...OI OI OI OI...) afterwards until I realized not going to school at all would be just as beneficial to my future financial status.
It's good to hear from you, Vicks. Drop by from time to time to amuse us...or at least me
wink.gif