Posting Guidelines Bluelight Rules
  • SLR Moderators: axe battler | xtcgrrrl | arrall

Vibrator for my wife

Status
Not open for further replies.

tugmyroo

Greenlighter
Hello, all

Okay so my wife loves toys, and has bought many vibrators threw the years just to have therm BURN OUT! in one week. she uses them about 3 or so times in a week. so i was thinking of surprising her with a new one. However i dont want to give her a POS. she would like her next one to last. she knows exactly what she is looking for so here it is.

1-made from a safe PVC, Rubber ext. Just not latex

2- water proof

3- suction cup on the bottom

4- about a 45 degree angle, so when it is suctioned on to something she dose not need to be right over top of it.

5- rabbit style vibrator

6- a "premium vibrator". because i hear they last longer

i think thats it. tall order i know but any help would be sweet. but please no affiliate links. i well try posting on some other sites also. thanks for the help in advance

Minimum/maximum size (Girth/length), and price range might help us all out a bit here.

If she is so inclined, there are a good number of vibes out there now, that fulfil all those specs, but tickle all of the magic 3. The Lovehoney Double Fun springs to mind.

But in the end, it's about her pleasure - and hopefully the pleasure you get from it too!

Have fun, don't be afraid to push boundaries ;)

some more info

Minimum/maximum size (Girth/length), and price range might help us all out a bit here.

If she is so inclined, there are a good number of vibes out there now, that fulfil all those specs, but tickle all of the magic 3. The Lovehoney Double Fun springs to mind.

But in the end, it's about her pleasure - and hopefully the pleasure you get from it too!
ing
Have fun, don't be afraid to push boundaries ;)

she told me that the size shes looking for is about the same as a D battery, maybe tiny a bit bigger if that helps. the price range is kinda flexible. i dont mind paying a bit more on something that will last. the length around 7". im going to google the ones you mentioned above. thanks

Lovehoney has a good selection and awesome reviews for most of their products. I'd recommend shopping for it together. There's so much variety and if you want something perfect then she's going to need to be involved in picking one.
The Tracey Cox range is good quality but I don't know if they do anything with a suction cup.

Status
Not open for further replies.