• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Viable, still legal options for RC's in Canada currently?

Status
Not open for further replies.

_DankOpiAmp_

Bluelighter
I am wondering which (relatively) safe and effective RC's are still on the market legally in Canada. The last thing I want is a visit from customs etc. I am particularly interested in cathinones and fluorinated amphetamines if there are any left worth trying.

I have not ever ordered something like this online so I do not want to learn anything the hard way. (Hella tired of that method...)

In my country, Denmark, there is a law listing all the chemicals that is conceptualized as euphoric and therefore protected by the law of euphoric substances. When I consider ordering something I find this law and check if the chemical is on the list of forbidden substances and if it is not, I check if the substance is covered by some analogue law.

You should be able to do the same in Canada.

Be aware though, that if you order some white powder and it gets taken in custom, they will test what it is and even though it is not illegal, they will often destroy it anyway if it is a "grey area" substance. So you loose your order, but they cannot give you a fine or something worse.

Also, avoid ordering from countries that are suspicious. A package from columbia or the netherlands is bound to receive more attention that a package from the UK or Sweden or something.

You not wanting to learn it the hard way shows me that you are considerate. So consider everything you do and what consequences these actions might have when you deal with grey area substances. And read everything you can so you ensure that what you order will not bring you any problems.

This qualifies more as a legal question OP. Regrettably, this isn't something that we handle here in BDD so I'm going to have to close this. As far as finding out what research chemicals are available in your area, just like with other stuff, Google is your best bet.

Status
Not open for further replies.