• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Harm Reduction Veteran IV user. Does height and body weight factor into size of the shot???

bbbworship

Bluelighter
Fairly self explanatory...I haven't used meth in close to a year . and this time I am substantially heavier (6'3 180 vs 230lb) + this will most likely be much better product. Say the general consensus is to use 0.1g IV for the rush (without a tolerance) , well would I need to adjust my expectations accordingly? I am aware that oral consumption of drugs is most definitely affected by weight, but does this also ring true for IV use ?? I've heard opinions from both sides. I want this to be a good but safe one . Thanks, yall

not an IV user (yet, sadly this is in my plans) but from what ive gathered talking to my friends who are, yes it does. EX I'm 5'9 and about 135lbs, and my friend is like 6'0 and i think 160. Anyways he says that his sweet spot is .25 as of his last IV use (and was about .2 with little/no tolerance. he also weighed more at the time of his first IV use) however mine would be about .1/closer to .15 with no tolerance. I'm not a sure how accurate this is (aka his guess of my sweet spot) and i also do not know how one would calculate their dosage. I'm sure someone has done the math but im having trouble finding anything on it online.

Hope this helps to some extent

Is there a specific substance you're asking about? In my experience weight does have an effect on dose however it seems like certain substances are just as potent regardless of weight while some weight is very important.

Also I have injected all of the popular drugs that are injectable so ask any questions you may have