Very old user who has relapsed after 3 years sobriety and worried I got herpes.

Opikit

Bluelighter
Potentially a health and recovery thread but wasnt sure if the sordidness would sit right over there.

So I was doing soooo great saved a whole bunch of money for potential rent money for a 6 year old case I've got, the council pay 6 months the rest is on me. I waxed £4k in about 5 days on crack, Xanax and a £350 an hour hooker.

I just checked and it was the afternoon of the 1st and I remember she was clean, beautiful (at that price she ought to be, well it's more than I'd ever imagine spending on an organism but I was wasted) it's now the 9th. Now the weekend of the first I was on a bender til maybe the 5th and then got clean and last night I hit the Ching pretty hard. Very potent, clean but due to so much clean time and a week or more of being very run down I figured it might just infact be an average cold sore from drinking pint glasses in the pub all night, sharing straws for coke, cigerettes etc or simply being run down as I am very puffy looking which is obviously from coke in sinus, also have 2 spots on my face. I was sweating buckets all night.

What are the chances it's full blown nasty herpes caught from kissing a hooker? Such a fucking reprobate man...what was I thinking. It wasn't even proper kisses it was like pecks but full contact. She had great DSL too which was why. Oh fuck I could have them on my dick now too I didn't even think about that. I can't even remember if she wore a condom for the head, I think she took them on and off between sex and BJs.

I've read incubation of herpes is average of 4 days(I'm being generous it's really like 5) so it's cutting it damn fine.

I'm pretty sure you can get cold sores from drinking out a glass and feel.the tingle the same or very next day though, someone told me that before I think.

As I said, very run down. I tried to pop the fucker to pray it was a pimple which didn't help but I bought cream for it the second I felt it develop.

What's my chances of being fucked for life and be riddled with sores for the rest of my days?

Potentially a health and recovery thread but wasnt sure if the sordidness would sit right over there.

So I was doing soooo great saved a whole bunch of money for potential rent money for a 6 year old case I've got, the council pay 6 months the rest is on me. I waxed £4k in about 5 days on crack, Xanax and a £350 an hour hooker.

I just checked and it was the afternoon of the 1st and I remember she was clean, beautiful (at that price she ought to be, well it's more than I'd ever imagine spending on an organism but I was wasted) it's now the 9th. Now the weekend of the first I was on a bender til maybe the 5th and then got clean and last night I hit the Ching pretty hard. Very potent, clean but due to so much clean time and a week or more of being very run down I figured it might just infact be an average cold sore from drinking pint glasses in the pub all night, sharing straws for coke, cigerettes etc or simply being run down as I am very puffy looking which is obviously from coke in sinus, also have 2 spots on my face. I was sweating buckets all night.

What are the chances it's full blown nasty herpes caught from kissing a hooker? Such a fucking reprobate man...what was I thinking. It wasn't even proper kisses it was like pecks but full contact. She had great DSL too which was why. Oh fuck I could have them on my dick now too I didn't even think about that. I can't even remember if she wore a condom for the head, I think she took them on and off between sex and BJs.

I've read incubation of herpes is average of 4 days(I'm being generous it's really like 5) so it's cutting it damn fine.

I'm pretty sure you can get cold sores from drinking out a glass and feel.the tingle the same or very next day though, someone told me that before I think.

As I said, very run down. I tried to pop the fucker to pray it was a pimple which didn't help but I bought cream for it the second I felt it develop.

What's my chances of being fucked for life and be riddled with sores for the rest of my days?
Admittedly, I got herpes last year. I wanna say it showed up after about a week afterwards.

It's definitely a possibility man, but I wouldn't freak out. Only way to know is to go see a doctor and get checked.

Worst case, if you got it, you'll have to take an antibiotic everyday, but that should keep the outbreaks and contagiousness to a minimum. It's not the end of the world. Looooots of people have it. Many have it and don't even know it.

Admittedly, I got herpes last year. I wanna say it showed up after about a week afterwards.

It's definitely a possibility man, but I wouldn't freak out. Only way to know is to go see a doctor and get checked.

Worst case, if you got it, you'll have to take an antibiotic everyday, but that should keep the outbreaks and contagiousness to a minimum. It's not the end of the world. Looooots of people have it. Many have it and don't even know it.
I'm so damn worried, I mean I've been doing some reading and I get maybe a cold sore a year sometimes once every couple of years. Maybe I already had it,.I've been with many birds and some weren't the best lol. Is there actually any difference between a cold sore and herpes?

Shit I just thought about my dick, if so that should be appearing now too if it's indeed the same virus, yes? Do hookers usually use condom's while giving head? It was only my second time with one and I barely remember eithef

I'm so damn worried, I mean I've been doing some reading and I get maybe a cold sore a year sometimes once every couple of years. Maybe I already had it,.I've been with many birds and some weren't the best lol. Is there actually any difference between a cold sore and herpes?

Shit I just thought about my dick, if so that should be appearing now too if it's indeed the same virus, yes? Do hookers usually use condom's while giving head? It was only my second time with one and I barely remember eithef
So there are two types of herpes HSV-1 and HSV-2. 1 is basically what causes regular cold sores, and is the most common one. It can also cause genital herpes but it's rare. Sounds like you might've already had that if you get cold sores regularly.

2 is genital herpes and is the STD. That's the kind I have. If you haven't had anything show up downstairs you might be alright man, like I said just get it checked is your best bet.

Do
eat cool, soft foods☑️

wash your hands with soap and water before and after applying cream✖️

avoid anything that triggers your cold sores✖️

use sunblock lip balm (SPF 15 or above) if you're outside in the sun☑️

take paracetamol or ibuprofen to ease pain and swelling (liquid paracetamol is available for children) – do not give aspirin to children under 16☑️

drink plenty of fluids to avoid dehydration✖️

Don’t
do not kiss anyone while you have a cold sore☑️

do not share anything that comes into contact with a cold sore (such as cold sore creams, towels, cutlery or lipstick)✖️

do not have oral sex until your cold sore completely heals as you could give your partner genital herpes✖️

do not touch your cold sore (apart from applying cream) – if you do wash your hands✖️

do not rub cream into the cold sore – dab it on instead✖️

do not eat acidic or salty food if it makes your cold sore feel worse☑️

So it worked out at around 7-5 negative things I've been doing in the event that's it just a cold sore, it certains feels like something I have had before. Sudden tingling and you just know you're getting a cold sore. I am gonna put it down to the seshing but if I get another outbreak after this one or it looks different from the pictures I seen each step, I'll get it checked.

I'm going to sound like the WOAT but I'd.kinda rather not know. I mean wtf? Do you tell every girl you hook up with since like "yo btw we about to pull but I've got herpes!"

Doesn't sound realistic, morally it does but in society and culture nobody would do that. Not where I come from anyway. We're probably all riddled with the stuff 😂😂

I can turn that 7-5 in favour of negativity into like 12-0 in favour of positives by following those guidelines and the.cream is supposed to speed up healing. I don't ever remember them lasting longer than a week, let's say 8 days to be safe but I'm not certain as it's been quite a long time due to clean time.

I seem to only get them when I'm not taking care of myself and they typical appear 12-36 hours later, but that's possibly only for cold sores previously and this could be herpes.

Will update and let you guys know.

Edit: I said I did the +/- list based on cold sore infection but it was actually based on the herpes interaction, at least I think I intended it that way. I guess I'll just have to wait and see man.

I'm going to sound like the WOAT but I'd.kinda rather not know. I mean wtf? Do you tell every girl you hook up with since like "yo btw we about to pull but I've got herpes!"
It does make you sound like the WOAT when you admit you don't care about passing genital herpes to unsuspecting partners. That's bullshit, man. You need to get tested first and if it comes up positive, man up and only have sex with partners who already carry the virus. Only a sociopathic asshole would go around spreading herpes to girls knowing he is a carrier. AFAIK the complications girls can have from exposure can be way worse than for guys. For instance, vaginal herpes can cause blindness to newborn babies. You don't even have to be the father, just some asshole who gave herpes to the mother before she decided to have a kid. That's on you, man. Please do the right thing.

It sounds to me like you're just in an anxious state brought on by the comedown associated with use of psychostimulants and tranquilizers. Maybe compounded by the guilt of having sex with a prostitute and ending a 3 year stretch of sobriety? I don't know. You should chill out though

Get some Zovirax from the pharmacy and use it on the coldsore until it heals. Herpes isn’t curable, it flares and then becomes dormant.

When you start to feel the tingle on your lip in future use the cream straight away and it should prevent it from breaking out fully.

Do not try to squeeze or pop it. Please. Just not worth it and you will cause scarring.

Genital herpes will need to be seen by your Dr but same deal, they will just confirm it and give you cream/meds. Use the cream until it’s healed up and obviously ensure you don’t have sex whilst it’s flared as you will pass it on.

Herpes really isn’t that big of a deal when you know how to manage it. It’s a minor inconvenience and hopefully it’ll be a lesson to ensure you always wear protection in future.

Standard time for testing for other STDs is after 2 weeks, 6 weeks for HIV. You can even get a test kit sent to your home in the UK at the moment which you return. They will txt you with results. The also have treatment for genital warts and herpes.

Edit to add: the kit is free with free return postage.

Last edited:
It does make you sound like the WOAT when you admit you don't care about passing genital herpes to unsuspecting partners. That's bullshit, man. You need to get tested first and if it comes up positive, man up and only have sex with partners who already carry the virus. Only a sociopathic asshole would go around spreading herpes to girls knowing he is a carrier. AFAIK the complications girls can have from exposure can be way worse than for guys. For instance, vaginal herpes can cause blindness to newborn babies. You don't even have to be the father, just some asshole who gave herpes to the mother before she decided to have a kid. That's on you, man. Please do the right thing.
Whoa dude I was talking about having cold sore herpes 1, I don't even have genital herpes or at least they've not shown up yet. Ofcourse I would use protection if that was the case, mention it, I was talking about once the cold sores clear up, you ain't going to randomly say "I'm a carrier of herpes 1" everytime you try to get a pull? Right?? Literally 67% of the population have it so like I was saying previously, morally we really should be but are people going to? No they're not. Man maybe I'm just a scummy mfer then idk. I'll try do better.

Get some Zovirax from the pharmacy and use it on the coldsore until it heals. Herpes isn’t curable, it flares and then becomes dormant.

When you start to feel the tingle on your lip in future use the cream straight away and it should prevent it from breaking out fully.

Do not try to squeeze or pop it. Please. Just not worth it and you will cause scarring.

Genital herpes will need to be seen by your Dr but same deal, they will just confirm it and give you cream/meds. Use the cream until it’s healed up and obviously ensure you don’t have sex whilst it’s flared as you will pass it on.

Herpes really isn’t that big of a deal when you know how to manage it. It’s a minor inconvenience and hopefully it’ll be a lesson to ensure you always wear protection in future.

Standard time for testing for other STDs is after 2 weeks, 6 weeks for HIV. You can even get a test kit sent to your home in the UK at the moment which you return. They will txt you with results. The also have treatment for genital warts and herpes.

Edit to add: the kit is free with free return postage.

I got a urine STD test done and I'm pretty sure they told me they only get in touch if it's positive due to covid at the time, not 100%. Also the stickers I wasn't sure if I had to write anything on them or anything. It came in the post. I think I wrote some but maybe missed others.

I'll get it done again for sure since being with a hooker even tho protection was used

So yeah I've been dabbing cream rather than rubbing all day every 4 hours except night time, it's certainly gotten no worse, no itchier and no sorer but it's still a very small bump almost pimple like...but I know not to pop it.
So looking good guys. Thank you for raising my mind.

My condition hasn't really been helped as I've been awake since 9am Friday and it's 3:47am Sunday as I was spiked with speed laced cocaine that I knew was cut with it but wanted to believe in the coke more.(when I say that I gummed the tiniest amount as u do and tasted nothing numb and automatically assumed"speed") The only reason you give a paranoia head speed is too fuck them up. Likely jealous of all the respect I gained from the rest of the close circle, doing so well staying clean of heroin for 7 years and making massive improvements too myself.

It was also this guy that tempted my back on the scene with genuine coke that began the whole binge I mentioned.in first post. I literally lost my life savings because a jealous family member and now potentially have herpes as a direct result of said drug influences.

He would absolutely love it if I resorted to shooting some smack to get off this awful weekend whirlwind. I was expecting to be in bed for 2am Saturday and be asleep for the wilder fight....seems like 20 minutes ago I was in the pub on Friday. Even on here I am rambling away like a mad man

Wrote a more in-depth post in another thread in euro-asian drug forums if interested x

Whoa dude I was talking about having cold sore herpes 1, I don't even have genital herpes or at least they've not shown up yet. Ofcourse I would use protection if that was the case, mention it, I was talking about once the cold sores clear up, you ain't going to randomly say "I'm a carrier of herpes 1" everytime you try to get a pull? Right?? Literally 67% of the population have it so like I was saying previously, morally we really should be but are people going to? No they're not. Man maybe I'm just a scummy mfer then idk. I'll try do better.
My bad. Sorry for the misunderstanding. However, like has already been stated HSV 1 can turn into genital herpes if it is active and you go down on someone. So yeah, use the cream and stay vigilant if you think an outbreak is coming.

Herpes is so common it’s ridiculous. But it also increases your risk for contacting serious disease.