• MDMA &
    Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

Very long and lethargic comeups

ibizagains

Greenlighter
So, I have had the past three times rolling been spoiled by long come ups, in which i hover between sober and on the cusp on coming up for a long time.

During this period I feel almost tired, and like to sit down. Whilst I am sitting down I feel very comfortable and content but really I want to be up and raving.

The past experience I eventually came up about 2.5 hours later after dropping, and stayed up for maybe an hour and a half before coming down a bit. This was the first time I rolled in three months and I had taken 0.35g.

Annoyed that I had already lost the high, I dropped my last 0.3g and was then very high but with no euphoria or chattiness that I was after. I was simply f**ked.

I often will feel all the signs of a comeup such as anxiety, tingles, full body rush, but I will not quite get there.

Anyone have similar experience or advice.?
note: I dont roll often. maybe 4 times a year.

Yeah I get the same thing. I always seem to take ages to come up now and have to sit down for a while in a tired/lethargic state with a bit of anxiety. I think it's a result of not quite taking enough because usually a redose boosts me through and into the euphoria eventually.

did you try a different method of administration?

The initial dose was just over 200mg, so it should be more than enough

did you have a lab test your material for purity? if these 200mg contain just 70mg of mdma you wouldn't quite get to where you want to be.

Sounds like you are taking too much. Drop the dose to 100-120. You dont need 300+ mg in a night. If thats what you are taking its A: not mdma & B: Not safe (adulterated/cut)