• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Very bad experience: 250mg mdma + 70mg Dexedrine + 20mg clonazepam

Anxious.Individual

Bluelighter
So, once upon a time ago, an anxious individual decide to brighten up his boring day. He didn't want to be "over stimmed", so a benzo sounded like a good idea.

Anyway, this is what happened: I scaled ~250mg of MDMA and consumed it, immediately followed by 70mg of Dexedrine to improve the stim effect, and dropped 20mg of clonazepam on top to make sure things don't get out of control. The result was horrific.

everything seemed too scary, my hearing was distorted and I felt very very cold and panicky.

Can any of you folks explain why that happened?

Also I am planing to use MDMA alone quite soon, would anything like this happen or no? Or should I just use amphetamine which I am used to?

Anxious.Individual

Just say I. This isn't DF. That third person stuff doesn't work. Second question first. I have cat litter, I'm calling it MDMA. I can't tell what your taking or the purity. If it's is real and by itself, the effect should be (subjectively) better. First question. You took too much. I am assuming because I don't know what you took. Keep them separate. Give yourself a break. Test the stuff out.

Too much, man. If you're taking that many kpins right off the bat, that's a sign you're going too hard on the stims. Your dose of everything is excessive here.

OP, I don't know why you went with a 20mg dose of clonazepam. For the purpose of HR, I have to point out that this is extremely unsafe. Benzodiazepines are pretty safe when not combined with other CNS depressants, but when you indulge in ridiculous doses like that, you're liable to lose all inhibition and judgement. Maybe you get in your car and go for a drive; maybe grab some beer; maybe decide to engage in a streetfight with a police officer etc. You also might say things to people that can change your relationships with them forever.

I hate to be a buzzkill, but I don't want people new to benzo's reading this report and thinking that it's a normal dose.

On the subject of your stimulant experience. If you don't have a tolerance to amphetamines or stimulants in general, the doses you took could get you uncomfortably tweaked, which sounds like the case. Sorry this happened to you and in the future I wouldn't combine the dextroamphetamine with the MDMA, unless you only have small doses of each.

Yep 20 mgs of clonazepam is insane.

Yeah, especially with the half-life of that shite. If I take 4 or 5 mgs. with no tolerance, I'm wrecked the entire next day. 20 mgs. is waaaay too much. And yeah, as has been said, you shouldnstick to one or the other,MDxx or amphetamine, not both.

You should've taken like 130mg mdma, 15mg Dexedrine, and 2mg clonazepam TOPS. Your doses were way too high.