• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Harm Reduction Venlafaxine

krissisigvalds

Greenlighter
Okay last night i took like 150mg venlafaxine and i have never taken in before, then like few hours later i started feeling very wierd and uncomfortable i had so much nausea,loss of reality,dry mouth,clumsiness,i was shaking and couldnt type on my phone, and i had this intense feeling all over my body and when i yawned or moved the feeling got so intense i couldn breathe,and i had cramps all over my body, then i tried to sleep and my mind was just thinking and thinking and couldn stop and when i closed my eyes i felt like i was falling down real fast very uncomfortable then i just watched tv all night suicidal, and i went to bed in the morning at 11 and woke up at 1 and had this intense feeling in my head and everything was flashing and my pupils are so dilated my eyes are just black and now 24 hours after taking it i still feel very uncomfortable and wierd still suicidal and feel like am dreaming please help someone? !?!

I was prescibed this and it made me very ill, but it took a few weeks to really notice. Being like this on one dose isn't normal and you should stop taking and seek medical advice I think. Can you get in touch with the prescriber?

Are you at home alone, are you likely to act on your suicidal feelings? I know it can be difficult but have you got a friend or family member you trust who can sit with you? I can't say over the internet whether you need to go to hospital or not, I really think you need someone with you to help you decide what to do next. Ultimately if your suicidal or feeling extremely physically ill you need to see someone today, whether thats your GP or hospital doc only you can decide that. Good luck, and don't fixate on suicidal feelings, I know they're horrible but they'll pass. Let me know what's happening ok?