• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

veins recovery

.loco

Greenlighter
So, I'm new here, I've posted one long thread on trip reports about me.....and some shit that happened few days ago

Till 2012 i was full time heroin addict( don't are there any part time heroin addicts lol), a part from heroin I was addicted to shooting....shit, I've shot everything that i could dissolve, heroin, coke, speed, even lsd and ecstasy few times, subuxone, methadone , you name it, I've been shooting it. Near end of my heroin addiction , only had option groins or neck. neck was scary, so groins, got deep vein thrombosis , almost lost right leg, and that was one of the reasons to go to 30day rapid methadone detox, and then 18 months rehab.
So , since 2012, haven't shot anything......smoke weed occasionally, and last 4y , since my carrier progressed I have good salary now >60 000 gross, I sniff coke sometimes more, sometimes less frequently.

Anyway, 2 days ago,my retarded addictive part of my personality decided to do one IV sesh of coke alone . Got 1.5g, divided that into 10 shots(cca 0.15 each), got me a tray of 1mg Xanax, as i've heard that comedown after iv is much worse then after sniff. Coke was good, dissolved completely in cold water, added a bit of citric, just to feel if I'm missing, filter, and good to go.
Couldn't register in any vein on left and right arm, like 12 years has passed, and those veins are still "dead", in few of them , few drops of blood hit in the syringe , looks like registered, i used those smallest diabetic darts, as soon as i pushed the plunger, burn from citric. FFS after 12y stil clogged.
Didn't want to shoot neither in groins or neck, tried to look on the feet(those were ruined too), and i figured out that i have a loads of new fat veins under the knee....see pic where did I shot

If somebody is withdrawing, and that photo is making him bad, let me know, I'll remove it

So, after 12y no recovery for veins
dgGbSxn.png

Last edited: