• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Vein locations for IV'ing heroin.

Hey all hopefully someone can give me some good advice on this to help me out so I'm not blindly poking around and just doing damage.

So here's the deal I have been away from shooting for almost a year and a half and I am slowly getting back into doing it. Before when I was a regular I was real skinny for my body profile so I could see my veins easy and now I have gained more weight and am in the target weight for my height and age.

The problem is now I can't see where to stick in the crook of my elbow, my forearms, and last night I got lucky and got the cephalon but just on my left wrist and only one time couldn't even get my wash pushed through it.

Could anybody give me some good advice especially for the crook of the elbow and anterior and posterior of the forearm because I'm bout ready to just draw a damn grid and poke myself all over until I finally get a good hit

Thanks in advance
Etniexd

First off, you'd have better luck starting a new thread I just saw where I posted in this one FIVE years ago haha. And secondly, just read through the thread from the beginning you should find some helpful details. The best advice I can give really is to go online and find you a vein and nerve chart and study it very carefully, that is really the basis of the whole IV thing, it's like a road map. Individual bodies may vary slightly but not much. Good luck