• Cannabis Discussion Welcome Guest
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules

Vegitative State Cannabis Suggestions? Plants ~2 Months Old. Grown from seeds.

ThatSpaceyKid

Bluelighter
My plants are about a month or maybe even a month a half years old. They are both feminine and smell like skunk already. I am unsure what kind of seed they were. I grew these from the seeds. I used Miracle Grow Garden Mix Soil all through out and I am still using it as of now. I have been giving the plants on average 18-20 hours of light each day. I have let these plants sit in the dark today for 3 hours. I will need to slowly make get them onto an 18 hour light and 6 hour dark cycle. 12/4/2015:
I transplanted each of these plants not to long ago into their bigger containers to allow root growth.​
  • Plant # 1. (Bigger Fan Leaves) (According to width and maturity).
At about 11:00 am today I transplanted plant one into the big blue coffee pot.
I also topped this plant today as well.
I pinched lower fan leaves to provide energy to the new nodes.
This plant had 3 nodes and was going onto its fourth.
I measured this plant to be about 7 inches.
I have kept constant moisture and watered daily, but only droplets directed towards the stems.
I successfully grew strong thick white roots.
The plant smells like cannabis as of now.
As of now I have added no nutrients.
Grown from a seed.
Feminine

Suggestions? Would I need to do anything further?

• Plant # 2. (More distinct fan leaves)(Mature and developed).
At about 11:35 am today I transplanted plant two into the big orange pot.

I also topped this plant to gain colas.
The lower fan leaves were pinched.
I topped this plant.
I topped it at it third node.
I water with small droplets as well.
I have grown strong thick roots and a nice stem.
The plant has a skunk stench as well.
I measured it at about 6.5-7 inches.
Grown from a seed.
Feminine.

Suggestions? Would I need to add nutrients?

Overall does everything look fine? I will post pictures of each plant in the comments sections.

Thank you. Hope you can help me.

12334330_539031126247805_597309971_o.jpg

This is plant # 1. After transplant and topping. Suggestions? Nutrients needed? Its fresh soil.

12351575_539031139581137_622440657_o.jpg

This is plant number two. After transplant. I also topped this plant. Does it need anything?

12351350_539031142914470_950947280_o.jpg

This is the fan I am currently using to provide small airflow to the canopy of the plants.

12333009_539031159581135_268509831_o.jpg

The light. I believe it is at 150 amps or something. It goes to 4000-5000 k. It is on the whiter spectrum like sunlight. This is for vegitation?

I like how you used a plastic Halloween Jackolantern pumpkin/candy bucket for tricker treating as a plant/flower pot instead of just throwing it away.

the plants look good but there's a risk of root rot developing in that cheap pumpkin pot since some light can probably pass through it. roots need darkness. they also need good drainage, and it doesn't seem like you have any perlite mixed in with the soil so you may have problems getting enough water and oxygen to the entire root mass, both of which are key to promoting growth and preventing root rot.