• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Vartions in RC blotter storage media.

DementiaSavantPlus

Bluelighter
I have recently for the first time in a 2 weeks, made a purchase of a small amout of RCs bentos on blotter material. (For those that happen to be savvy, you know, the ones adorned with the little slot machiine-syle style strawberry emblems).

I know these are notorious for being dosed not-as-advertised, hoverer I virtually blindly trusted this vendor considering it previous success with my own orders, and glowing reviews by others.

My question is: do these units of benzo derivatives stored on a paper medium normally rival that of a PG solution vehicle? (or course, it's difficult to compare them to pure powder in the event that one may be given an inactive (or cut) product. I have taken a 14-day break from bentos and is it possible that I may have some permanent tolerance inscribed in my benzo-regulating system in such a short time?

I must add that this period of addiction included a heady off/on bout with with phenibut, and also steady levels of gabapentin for quite a lengthly period (on a strict prescription for the latter only of course, as I reside in the U.S.) Very little ethanol has been consumed.

Thanks.

Last edited: