• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Various Hydrocodone-related questions

Noname221242

Greenlighter
Hey guys. I’m new here so please don’t kill me if I’m posting in the wrong place.

As a preface, I took 5/325’s almost every day last week, doses between 10-25mg at the most, but haven’t taken any in 6 days. I’m ~140lbs.

1. If I take 6 tonight (30mg hydro/1950mg APAP), would my tolerance have gone down enough for this dosage to be enjoyable, or should I bump it up and possibly take all 50mg? (Not sure if this matters but I have a VERY fast metabolism)

2. If I were to bump it up and take 10 (50mg), I would do a CWE because I like my liver and don’t like the idea of taking 3250mg APAP in a single dose. I’ve read that doing CWE on small amounts isn’t worth it. Would 10 5/325’s yield enough for it to be worth doing a CWE?

3. I’ve read that Cyclobenzaprine helps to potentiate the opiate. Would it be safe to take 10-20mg of these with the 30-50mg of hydro?

4. I have an event tomorrow morning/afternoon where I know I will be drinking alcohol, potentially a large amount. If I were to just take them, meaning 1950mg of APAP in a single dose, would it be safe for me to drink a potentially large amount ~12-14 hours later?

5. EDIT: Do you think I could get some links to your guys favorite CWE methods?

I’m all for being as safe as possible when using these substances recreationally, as I would like my liver to continue to function.

Thank you, and once again, my apologies if I am posting in the wrong place.

Last edited:
1) No I would not take 50 mg if the highest you've ever gone is 25 mg,that's a big jump. Back when I was doing hydro I would typically use once a week (never more frequent) and my tolerance didn't move much. If 25 mg gives you good results one week off won't have any effect. I once took over a month break from using and when I started up again, my tolerance still hadn't gone down much at all.

2) I would recommend a CWE, 3250 mg is too much. If it were any less I would say don't bother.

3) I've tried Flexeril (cyclobenazprine) and one other muscle relaxer and they did not potentiate at all, other than adding to the drowsiness. Soma is a muscle relaxer that potentiates well but it works though a different mechansim that Flexeril does.

4) If you take 2000 mg APAP tonight then alcohol tomorrow night will be fine, the APAP will be out of you by then. Usually your body gets rid of APAP pretty fast but taking it with alcohol will slow that process down which is why you don't mix the two

5) Never done a CWE.

I was just preparing the CWE so the timing of your reply was perfect. Thank you for your response!

Bare bones Cwe because you are probably not taking a fatal dose of apap.

3-5 ml cold tap water per pill
crush pills to powder with no chunks.
stir water and crushed pills about 1 min.
pour through presoaked paper coffee filter and give a good squeeze without tearing it.

throw coffee filter and the poison it contains away.

drink liquid :)

i agree with pillhead about dosage.

Just a quick word of warning since your questions have been answered. Taking doses closer together is a really good way to spike tolerance, the closer together you take them the worse it's gonna be.