• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Misc Various dream herbs, looking for information and experiences.

Aeon Psyche

Bluelighter
I'm trying to develop my dreams again so I can use astral projection (soul teleportation) like I used to do. I have some african dream root (silene capensis), also in 50X extract, bobinsana (caliandra angustifolia) & mexican dragon (tagetes lucida). Anyone have any tips on how I could best use these herbs? Every comment is appreciated.

Though I have no experience with those herbs, and assuming you aren't a smoker, id recommend try wearing low dose nicotine patches with those. I was amazed once out of curiosity i wore them. The dreams with a nicotine patch are amazing lucid.

Last time my soul got teleported however, I crossed some border that I wasn't meant to apparently, so I experience soul deportation (my soul was deported back here). Im just kidding of course. While i have heard the term astral projection before I have zero clue what involves. If it involves vivid, lucid dreams, I'd recommend throwing a low-dose nicotine mix into the dream cocktail.

Lucid dreams are essential to astral projection and I really don't see how nicotine would enhance my dreams. If you would be serious your soul actually does got deported back to where you belong when you try to visit planets of a higher intelligence category. My soul however has no limit, I'm allowed to go anywhere in the universe. And I don't really feel like explaining why. I've lost contact with my fiance and my sole purpose is trying to find her back in my life.

for silene capensis i would try 250 mg and then increasing as necessary, a shaman has told me but I have never tried it, by your risk.

It can be pretty intense and there are no reports about the toxicity levels.

I really don't see how nicotine would enhance my dreams.

Nicotine increases ponto-geniculo-occipital (PGO) waves, thus increasing dreaming. It has been used by some people for this explicit purpose. I came across it on accident (I've never been a cigarette smoker, I was just fooling around with the patches out of curiosity). What was particularly striking was how colorful it made dreams. It also gives you a good deal of control (ie., lucidity).