View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

vapourise tryptamines in magic flight launch box

Sumph

Bluelighter
I have recently bought a magic flight launch box vapouriser, I couldn't find any threads regarding whether it can vapourise tryptamines (DMT, 5-MEO-DALT etc.), I was wondering if anyone has had any success? is a herb base or a concentrate tray the best way to go?

Last edited:
Hi Sumph,

I have one also. The manufacturer states to not use powder or resin in it, but I tried. It wasn't very successful. It is also quite difficult to get the higher temperatures needed for vaping syncans.

Hmm, thank you for the feedback, if i ever get a concentrate tray i might try it...

I would use an Essential Vaaapp with a jet flame lighter for this purpose. It takes disposable 4ml vials and the pipe piece is steel so it's easy to clean as well as being effective for vaporizing powders. I have used it for DMT, 5-MeO-DALT and 5-MeO-DMT with great success and cannot recommend it highly enough.

Hmmm, I would but I'm afraid i've only just bought my mflb and don't think I can afford another vape as I'm a student, i'll bear it in mind for the future though!

Hmmm, I prefer the idea of using something like a mflb, as I don't like the idea of having something which is quite obviously for chems kickin' around...I'll consider it, though.

Sometimes low tech is better, if you don't like the idea of drug paraphernalia, then you really shouldn't be vaporizing psychedelics.

As long as you don't cause pyrolysis by letting the flame get too close to the glass it's the most efficient way to get the job done. No sticky clean up or extensive operation of electronics so you can just set the pipe down on a non flammable surface and enjoy the fast acting effects.

I don't mind the idea of drug paraphernalia, but as i said I'm a student so this complicates it, i'll see if i can find a relatively small one.

Hmmm, I prefer the idea of using something like a mflb, as I don't like the idea of having something which is quite obviously for chems kickin' around...I'll consider it, though.

I like it, but its easy to burn 5-MeO-MiPT with it so you need to be careful with your vaping or wash it often to avoid a build up of horrible stench ( kind of lovely in tiny amounts, the 5-MeO-MiPT vapor but it starts getting rancid)

What do you guys think about vaping 4-AcO-DMT Fumarate or 4-HO-DET HCl?

I bump the thread because i will be getting some DMT soon and also have a MFLB with the concentrate tray.
So anyone has done it? Do you guys think it would work for a breakthrough?