• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Opioids Vaporizing Fentanyl Hcl

Status
Not open for further replies.

poedarkling

Greenlighter
So this hot product hit the streets that was being made by this friend of mine. The drug involved vaporizing fentanyl out of a drip tip electronic cigarette. Unfortunately my friend was an avid fan of injecting drugs off the dark net and landed himself in a hospital after accidentally IVing a tryptamine. So all in all he is out of the game and the product is long gone. Ive been doing research on how to make the same solution he was selling and I can't seem to figure it out. I have a dn connect and have 100mg of fentanyl hcl coming soon and im ordering a very accurate milligram scale so that I dont accidentally overdose. I have a pretty strong tolerance to opiates, I would say I can take up to 150mg in a day and be totally fine (although nodding for sure) but know very well how potent fentanyl is and how much caution I need to put into handling it. My question is, does anyone have any idea on how this friend of mine was making a vaporizable fentanyl solution? I am going to simply start with mixing a tiny amount of the fentanyl powder with an e-cig liquid and attempting to vaporize it. Anyone with any advice on how I should go about proceeding with this endeavor would be greatly helpful. Thanks.

Make sure no skin is exposed and wear a mask working with the fent. Cover the area you work with in something easy to clean spills and remove after.... DON'T SPILL. If enough is soaked into a carpet and someone barefoot walks over it, animal sniffs the carpet, etc. Fatal OD for sure death for the animals.

Wear something long sleeve and wear it over something like kitchen gloves then tape the opening sealed, sealed goggles, and a mall to cover your mouth and nose.

You are playing with fire buddy be damn careful especially making the product your making. One wrong calculation and that could be a fatal puff machine. Don't share with others especially as fentanyl is a potent substance and raises tolerance fast

Edit: Just get the narcan now and tell someone you know and trust cause I see you oding opening the package.

If you're getting them in patch form, just use them as they are meant to be (transdermally aka putting the damn thing on your shoulder). If you don't know what you're doing (and forgive me, because it sounds like you REALLY don't), you shouldn't be fucking with fent AT ALL.

Keep in mind there is a chance he was not using pure fent HCL he might have been using Fu-F. But in the case he was using pure Fent and you somejow got you hands on that much, I see death in your future in the interest of harm reduction I am closing this, that is not what this page is for, go to reddit darknet or something where that shit is allowed keep it out of here, You are playing with fire just by handling the fent without proper safety gear.

Status
Not open for further replies.