• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Vaporizing DOC

I tried vaporizing DOC about 10 years ago but I cannot remember how well it worked. I'll try to find my notebook from that time...

We have a psychedelic subform that this question would be better suited for. A mod can move this thread over there for you.

I seem to recall someone discussed vaporizing it in the Big and Dandy DOC thread, one of the iterations at least. You could try searching the thread. Or maybe someone will chime in here.

Seems like a terrible idea unless you have a very expensive microgram scale.

Sorry I cannot find my notebook from when I tried this 10 years ago. I only remember that I tried it but nothing more unfortunately.

The fact that I don't remember how the experience was suggests maybe it wasn't so great?

Seems like a terrible idea unless you have a very expensive microgram scale.

True but there are ways around this. For example you could use volumetric dosing then evaporate a single dose and vaporize it.

Why not snort very very small amounts? Long ago when I had some it worked fine. DOC is one of my favorite drugs ever. Snorting it can cut the duration nearly in half, but the come up is pretty aggressive. Be very careful not to do too much.. There's a reason why it takes THAT long to settle into THAT drug.. Push the limit too far too fast & it can come on quite aggressively. Personally the grace period of the long come up is a big part of the experience for me.