• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Cocaine Vaporization vs direct flame/burn

Zonxx

Bluelighter
Well jokes aside i genuinely after just attempting to pay attention to the difference and switching between a meth pipe and metal small pot one w hella screens im literally torn between the two, im also attaching a pic from a post on another forum saying this thoery but i cant fuckin tell cause no matter what im getting high but i notice more direct flame produces more of a hit vs vaporization but vapor " feels" alot cleaner and find its got less physical effects aswell, which this dude states but my issue is glass vs metal the glass uses almost twice as much for a good hit vs the metal i cant be the only one aswell does direct flame cause more effects or is that just me? ( all aside, yes yes i should use a stem or tube but im not a fan for some reason dun like em') a solid answer would be revolutionary to me

Attachments

• Screenshot_2019-06-01-12-26-54.png
    Screenshot_2019-06-01-12-26-54.png
    146.8 KB · Views: 11
I thought the nature of the substance is that if it's under too intense of a flame at once it evaporates and has not time to be absorbed by you while inhaling? Intuitively my guess. What do the pros/science experts thinK? Hence the invention of the ash-pipe, to slow the buring process so that it doesn't burn TOO quickly right?! Or am I just wrong?

Well i typically use hempwick
I thought the nature of the substance is that if it's under too intense of a flame at once it evaporates and has not time to be absorbed by you while inhaling? Intuitively my guess. What do the pros/science experts thinK? Hence the invention of the ash-pipe, to slow the buring process so that it doesn't burn TOO quickly right?! Or am I just wrong?
Well im no expert just a heavy smoker but from all my experiments tapping direct flame 1 sec at a time n slow breathing seems to be the by a long shot but such contradictory info basically ppl vouching for both so im stumped

You vaporize Methamphetamine, you don't burn it or "combust" it. You combust Marijuana or Tobacco when you smoke it. Most hard drugs are going to be destroyed by direct heat. This is why Methamphetamine is typically vaporized out of a dedicated Methamphetamine pipe and not say, a Cannabis "Spoon". Pretty simple stuff. If you're curious about the more precise science of all this shit, check out wikipedia. Perhaps ascertain the heat of a Bic Lighter's flame? Perhaps research the point of combustion for Methamphetamine? Perhaps then you'll know :)