• Cannabis Discussion Welcome Guest
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules

Vaping THC and drinking alcohol ?

Green and booze, that's a warm combo, always been. You're fine as long as you don't green-out.

Weed before beer, you’re in the clear
Beer before weed, you’re gonna need (a bucket) or beer before earl, you’re gonna hurl.

There shouldn’t be a problem, Although I stopped drinking 4 years ago, I combined weed with alcohol for years. Greened out once or twice. Puked, lay down for a bit then got up and had the munchies.

Tom

Last edited:
During ''Shady Era'', I used to mix'em and me, even back then I never had a relationship with beer but instead with wine and I used to buy two bottles of red wine and wind off. Nowadays, I only smoke green. It was my and still is my saviour

Nothing wrong with some nice Clementine or Jack Herer vape, a glass of single barrel bourbon and polish it with some gas. You can solve the problems of the world or at least just stop worrying about them.

Some people handle it really well, others can get really diizy/sick.

Just take it easy and figure out how it feels for you before diving into it

I get the spins easily on this combo.

I'd recommend smoking first, then nursing a bottle. The weed reaction tends to be harder to pinpoint than the alcohol reaction, IME.

It’s Bill Murray disorder. It’s the easiest intoxication to achieve especially out here in the country. Vapor beer and I started making moonshine. 🕶👌🐾

a2a3799361e8df939df4d30dded5ab17.jpg

i always drink alot first then smoke up. The crossfade is nice and strong and if i have drunk to much i might spew hitting the joint.

The crossfade is nice and strong and if i have drunk to much i might spew hitting the joint.

Same for me. If I overdo it with the drinks I'll get the spins pretty quickly after smoking-- after that it's probably 50/50 that I'll throw up if I don't hurry up and lie down with the good ol' one-foot-flat-on-the-ground trick. Even then, though...

I’ve only tried it once. Had already had quite a few drinks when this crazy old timer prevailed upon me to share his vape. I don’t even weed at the best of times! Hours of spins and puke.

I don't drink often these days, but when I do, I smoke a couple of times over the course of my drinking, and I've never gotten severely nauseous unless I completely overdo the drinking. Generally the opposite happens and I end up with a bitching case of the munchies. I don't like to just smoke bowl after bowl when drinking, just a a few hits here and there as the drinking session goes on. I usually do smoke a small bowl after I'm done drinking but before I go to sleep though.

Smoking pretty much cured my binge drinking. In the 60s I was a nasty drunk. I don't have to embellish that with details. I started smoking in the 70s and my nasty binge drinking stopped. I still get shit faced now and then but it is not an angry crusade into hell. I usually have a hit before I drink and take a hit now and then. Then a gator ade now and then seems like a good idea( green with a small splash of gin is nice). Your morning will thank you.