• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Stimulants Vaping Meth 2014

Status
Not open for further replies.

genoxy

Greenlighter
Hi,

I have read every thread on here and other forums regarding vaping meth with a personal vaporizer (E cig) and there is surprisingly little information, and no recent threads. So far from other threads I have learned that approximately 100mg of methamphetamine will dissolve in 1ml of Propylene Glycol (Oil used in e cigs). I have read mixed reports, and nothing recent on the best method (IE vaporizer setup) to do this.

I have read that the vape doesn't need to reach anywhere near the boiling point of meth to be effective. Since nicotine has a higher boiling point than meth, if a PV can vaporize nicotine it should certainly be able to vaporize meth.

Just wondering if people have had luck with this recently, and if so, what your setup is. I am still in doubt as to whether a single or dual coil "coil" would be more suitable, and whether a mild or high voltage setting on the vape would be more efficient. Also I question the solubility of meth in PG, and wonder if its possible to create a more potent but still vape friendly mix.

Any suggestions would be great. It would be great if meth could be vaped, since part of the addiction is just the physical aspect of smoking a pipe, i'm sure one would ingest less methamphetamine via vaping over pipe smoking. I believe vaping meth with a PV would also be a great way to reduce intake, since you could gradually reduce the amount of meth in your E-Juice to slowly tapper off, something you cant really do with the pipe.

Another issue is whether using juice containing nicotine helps or hinders the absorption of meth.

Thanks

Last edited:
Works exceptionally well, I have dissolved approximately 3\4 a gram into some of my kiwi e-liquid and it works great!!! HUGE CLOUDS!!

Hi Oenophile, a few quick questions if you dont mind, how many ml's of E liquid did you dissolve 3/4 gram into? What is your vaping setup? I assume you are using a variable voltage device, do you find it works better using a lower or higher voltage setting?

Thanks

This is my first post. :) ........ I would also love to learn how to mix Tina with my pinky menthol flavored vapor shark juice .... I have a good set-up... Please help

So I am trying to get this right as I do not want to waste any stuff... what is the process ? just place the ice into the ecig juice and let it dissolve ? been googling how to get this done but no one is specific on the method....

I have tried this.. dissolved a good amount of good quality Crystal Meth into the standard E-Juice.. me and my friends had many tokes.. no effect. never tried again. not recommended. I dont think it works

To do this succesfuly you need to have a strong concetration of meth in pg like you stated in your op.
And you need an RDA atomizer (also called a dripper), with atleast 2 coils 4 would work better. With an rda setup that has 4 coils i can vape 1ml of pg in 2-3 hits.
This will allow you to get enough in your system fast enough to get a good high

I only tried to put a smaller amount of 2FMA into eliquid and vaped it and I think it worked in principle. The problem probably will be that this is a lot softer than vaporizing over a flame because with most setups you would need a whole day for vaping a tank. I just assume its almost impossible to get a 20mg hit with one drag.
I vaped myself up with a lot of puffs and I would say its smoother than oral and you can quit when you think you have enough. My concentration was probably less than the maximum possible, probably double my oral dose in 1ml.

But a more powerful and therefore more expensive setup will vaporize more in one go. But its simply the same as with nicotine: the cigarettes will always have more of a punch than vaping.

The reason cigs have more a punch is because they dont only contain nicotine they contain maoi's as well. There are eliquids that have those as well but are very uncommon.
If you make a strong enough solution you could inhale more tina per hit than say in a bowl or off foil.
I can blow vapor clouds 5x bigger with my ecig than with a bowl or any other setup i've tried, it's not simply about lung capacity but you need to take into account the rate at which vapor is produced.
If you don't spin your bowl you'll notice the puddle bubbling because the vapor has to force it's way up through the liquid, where as in an e-cig there is no such limitation as long as your cotton stays wet the coils will produce vapor faster than you can inhale it all.

On another note i have 100mg/ml nicotine liquid, and when a 2 pack a day smoker takes a hit from my ecig they become nauseas due to the fact they've never been able to consume so much nicotine in one single puff with a ciggarette

I crushed my work up real good and added 3 or 4 drops of water and it dissolved effectively, I feel like the more work in the e juice the merrier. But I don't know how or why but the high is Not the same, it made the high "heavy headed". And my lungs felt different, as if my lung capacity decreased temporarily??

Status
Not open for further replies.