• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Opioids Vaping liquid morphine

CasperDolly

Greenlighter
Hi can anyone give me any advice of vaping liquid morphine? I have a tolerance for opioids and am weaning off and I have had a bottle of liquid morphine 5mg/10ml strength. I just want to know if I can mix it with some nicotine free vape liquid use the little bit when I have when I start to feel the Rattle for the first few days. I think k
The action of smoking will really help me also..

Any advice on whether its safe, best mix and way to vape would be grand. Mainly if it is safe to vape is I am careful with the dose. Although I am smoking almost a G a day of H at times so really keen to tapper down quickly. Plane is to go on to dHC then reduce weekly.

Thanks in advance

Don't think morphine salts smoke well. And certainly not in oral syrups. Even it it did at .5mg of morphine per milliliters you would have to vape a huge amount of liquid 😬

Is this an oral morphine solution or from a vial made for injection? Edit you said 5mg/10ml so I'm guessing oral solution. Either way though I think negro is right that the concentration is too low to be very effective.

What form does morphine naturally occur in opium?

Don't think morphine salts smoke well. And certainly not in oral syrups. Even it it did at .5mg of morphine per milliliters you would have to vape a huge amount of liquid 😬
Thanks I was thinking the same thing, its very ineffective I find taken orally

Is this an oral morphine solution or from a vial made for injection? Edit you said 5mg/10ml so I'm guessing oral solution. Either way though I think negro is right that the concentration is too low to be very effective.

What form does morphine naturally occur in opium?
Yeah oral solution

I would think that the morphine would just burn up. Most opiates don't handle high heat well.

Hey OP why dont you try a nebuliser for your ROA. Its basically a mesh that vibrates saline at an ultrasonic frequency to vaporized it. It doesn't use heat so you shouldn't have to worry abt deterioration of your product.

Agreed with what Negrogesic has said. I have some experience using oral Morphine solution post-surgery. I'm not proud to say that I've experimented with the shit pretty extensively when I was younger and apparently even gave less of a shit about my health. I bought rigs at the same CVS when I picked up the pint and the look on the pharmacist's face was pretty hilarious. Anyway, I got home and drew some up in a standard 1cc insulin rig and proceed to hit myself. I don't know where my head was, but I needed to do 5 shots of this viscous syrup shit to even get 5mg into my system. Not worth it.

As far as the vaporizing is concerned, we are starting to see a lot more questions. I'm going to try to do a little research on the topic. I have a very limited knowledge of chemistry, but my understanding would lead me to think that all of these chemicals have differing melting/vaporization points and a nicotine vaporizer is more or less specialized to vaporize a specific chemical in a specific type of solution.

I want to say that this would probably be either ineffective or in a worst case scenario, destroy your drugs. With Morphine, I always recommend the rectal route of administration because it's relatively safe, easy and you get a fast onset with a favourable bioavailability.

I would think that the morphine would just burn up. Most opiates don't handle high heat well.
That's why they add 30% caffeine to the dope here to change the point where pyrolisis occurs or make it melt instead of burn

Oramorph, what you have basically, contains alcohol as well and that would burn. I don't think you can vape it.
Just drink it as it's supposed to be taken or use rectally maybe. It's not made for smoking or injecting.
I just drink mine and combine it with other opioids since morphine on its own is not great orally.

@JoshLobbs well if molecules start vibrating they generate heat... That's how microwave ovens work! Doesn't matter that it's not using heat directly. They generate heat. Otherwise you wouldn't vape anything. Kinetic energy from the oscillations becomes heat. It's physics.