View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Vaping Ibotenic Acid / Muscimol

Chris Timothy

Bluelighter
Not many sane human beings have chosen to walk this specific path before it appears. However, I do have this AM death elixir still sitting here, and now I've upgraded my vaping situation I notice the failed muscimol-alcohol beverage technically doubles as ibotenic acid tincture.

I've loaded it up in a dropper bottle just now. I guess tomorrow I'll have a look and see what this does. I'm still mortally afraid of any combination of alcohol 'n muscimol, but in tiny drops my lungs might want to evaluate what's left of it as vapor, once thus transmuted.

The theme seems novel enough to warrant a thread. Smoking bits of dried amanita mushroom has been done before of course, and has been the main source of positivity surrounding the Amanita experience, ingesting being a rather complicated ordeal to say the least.

Any thoughts, tips & tricks go here if anyone wants to chime in.
It's just that even F&B thought this was serious business:

So I'll let this dangle here then now why don't i..

Ibotenic acid is a neurotoxin, though.

I mean, I don't know how quickly the decarboxylation to muscimol happens inside your body, but I'm not sure I'd want to bypass the stomach and liver, where at least some level of decarboxylation would take place.

Also, I'd expect muscimol to be much more easily vapeable, due to the lack of the highly polar carboxylic acid group.