• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Vaping from foil

bomber

Bluelighter
What are the effects on your health from vaping drugs from a foil? I'm asking about the effects of the foil it self, not the substance

What are the effects on your health from vaping drugs from a foil? I'm asking about the effects of the foil it self, not the substance
Nothing good that's for sure.
Sorry i don't have any scientific data to back up such a bold claim. Just old urban myths i remember hearing back in the day. Someone else might know more.

Yup... can't be good... you can taste it....

also never heard anyone ever getting fucking cancer or metal poisoning from it....

I avoid it... certainly not above using foil myself, though.

Yup... can't be good... you can taste it....

also never heard anyone ever getting fucking cancer or metal poisoning from it....

I avoid it... certainly not above using foil myself, though.
i remember the big one i used to hear was that it would give you Alzheimer's lol

i remember the big one i used to hear was that it would give you Alzheimer's lol

oh yeah... lol

if foil gave you Alzheimer's they would have told you to stop wrapping your food in it and sticking it in your oven.... o_O

foil is designed to be exposed to extreme temperatures and be safe... I guess lol I'm no scientist

I've had foil burn holes in it while smoking. If you were to hold a torch underneath the foil it will definitely create smoke and people are dying from this crap. One of my best friends past away this past summer at 43 years old from lung cancer.

I copy and pasted this from the internet:

The benefits and risks of using foil for smoking drugs-
Services provide aluminium foil to prevent or reverse the transition to injecting drugs,
and so prevent the infections and other harms than can result from injecting. It is
offered to encourage people into treatment and on the road to recovery from drug dependance.
Services should note – and explain to service users – that, although smoking drugs
from foil will prevent many of the infection and other hazards associated with
injecting, it carries its own risks. Smoking heroin will not prevent infection from
bacteria such as anthrax and tuberculosis if the bacteria are present in the heroin.
Smoking drugs can also cause thermal damage to the throat and lungs from the heat
of the smoke. And inhaling drugs and their impurities can be damaging in itself with,
for example, heroin causing asthma-like breathing difficulties.
Services will likely want to supply foil specifically designed for drug use. There is no
evidence of harm from using household foil but some users say it irritates their lungs.

the "smoke" seen coming off foil is usually the oils from your fingerprints burning off

aluminum metal does not vaporize, if anything it will oxidise and crumble away