• Cannabis Discussion Welcome Guest
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules

Vaping CBD, bitterness problem

Woodburner

Bluelighter
Having tried a spliff for the first time a couple of months back, and deciding I liked it, a friend gave me a Cobble, and some cbd vaping solution. I liked that too, and got some more solution, a stronger one this time. That was nice too, but I have mislaid it, so decied to buy another vape, and if/when the cobble turns up, it will do as 'backup'.
In the meantime I decided that as I was going to have to fill a new pod, I might as well try a stonger solution still.

OMFG is it NASTY!!!! Obviously it can't be the CBD itself, so it must be one of the excipients. I suspect that the 'flavouring' is actually a 'perfume' (i.e. not for consumption). I will be taking it back to the shop tomorrow, but I am wondering what is the best/proper course of action?

Curiously I was with another friend at the time, who normally vapes nicotine, but has tried CBD oils, and gave up trying it because every time (3 diff bottles IDK if same brand or?) she found it to be disgustingly bitter. She blamed the CBD, but I'm thinking she got unlucky, and until today, I had just got lucky.

eta I didn't mention the brand in case of libel.

Flowers (or even the rest of the plant,) even CBD only, is still illegal here (unless you are big pharma and have a license), and if I'm going to be breaking the law, I'd rather go the whole hog and get the proper stuff! :D
Half the point of my buying CBD vape oil is that it's supposed to be safe, as well as legal, but this stuff is toxic. Yeah, that's a lot of the reason why I'm so pissed: I've done the legal thing, and got shafted . . .