• Cannabis Discussion Welcome Guest
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules

Concentrates Vape with 95% HHC + HHCp + 5% Terpenes

emkee_reinvented

Bluelighter
Anyone had such a vaping product and care to share their experience?

What bothers me is there is no indication about the ammount of HHCp in that 95% (if its a bit like THCp the potency will be higher). HHC is pretty weak, HHCp 10 to 30 x stronger. As it has 600 puff's, any idea if a puff equals a drag. Or is a puff about containing about 3.3 mg (2000:600) and more like a tiny drag. Very curious, orally 25 mg HHC did nada after a tolerance break.

Huge tolerance from Cannabis, but I have no clue about these semi synthetic's. Especially now they are getting better at it.

(placed it here as it more belongs in this part of the forum it was in basic question's.)

The verdict, it gets me very stoned.

Different then the Cannabis I regularly go for this is a couchlock high. Not very prductive but it seems like an excellent sleep aid. Eyelids feel like they hang down without being red. Typing is a bit difficult.

What is bothersome is the cough reflex. Don't get that with my vaporizer or regular one hitter. It also produces clouds of smoke so their is something in their that creates vapor. Like e-cig's

But the actual high is nice, despite the cough reflex. Battery power is very short, so loading often is neccessary. But overall it's an lazy high, not something for activie's imo,

HHC is great, I think I prefer it to THC

I'm usually very suspicious of those vape products that claim to be 95% pure. They usually are much less than that.

25mg of oral HHC got me quite stoned for 8 hours.

For me it did nothing , after being sober for 13 day's. The Gummie's.

The vape , with the added THCp, does work its different as THC. More couchlock kinda feeling. But the pure oil ( not vapor ) getting in your mouth and the cough reflex afterwards make it worthless.

It's a untill they come come up with something better. As the high is quite different more sleepy as energizing.

Last edited:
If you want a clear headed energizing euphoria I personally like using THC-o-acetate orally. Definitely don't vape it, it makes some nasty products when heated. When take orally it acts as a prodrug for THC and it takes longer to kick in but its really smooth and clear headed when taken alone

Within short 2 months and a week I am going 6 months sober. For a good cause, an training.

So now I am tapering also with HHC and HHCp and CBD weed, like the slight different effect. More sleepy then psychedelic and
/ or are energizing. And the drops, in the vape, are gone. So now I get a tiny smoke cloud.