• Cannabis Discussion Welcome Guest
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules

Vape weed 75% strength vs 98%

xxsicknessxx

Bluelighter
I use weed maps and they have 16$ 75% strength vape that gave crazy flavor names in interested in our I can order the 95% strength stuff I normally get.

Just curious is the difference between 75% and 95% not all that much? I've heard people say the strength of the THC isn't a big deal with weed 28% vs 38% weed.. so I'm curious if that's true. Also it's so much cheaper. I'm trying to use less weed I cut back by 25% from a gram a day to less then a gram and I thinking maybe this will help buying a sour lemon diesel..
Trying that but it's 75%

Anyways just curious what anyone thinks so I don't waste money thank you

Weed is weed, it doesn't make that much of a difference. What matters more is the terp and minors profile, and even that is just a matter of preference.

The only reason to buy more expensive, more pure stuff is if you have ridiculously high tolerance... and want the convenience of getting high with less hits.

Weed is weed, it doesn't make that much of a difference. What matters more is the terp and minors profile, and even that is just a matter of preference.

The only reason to buy more expensive, more pure stuff is if you have ridiculously high tolerance... and want the convenience of getting high with less hits.
Full agree here.
The only thing that really benefits me of "strains" are the CBD focused vs THC bred strains.
Other than that, weeds, weed. It all works for my medical needs.
Balanced CBD and THC strains are quite nice though.

Yeah percentages don't matter that much. I have a vape that's 92% and it literally barely gets me high. The best one I ever had was a Northern Lights vape that was 79% and it had the heaviest body high and the best "everything will be alright" feeling that came along with it. This was last year a bit after major sinus surgery. I was on oxy at the time during recovery and after hitting my N.L pen I felt so good I couldn't believe it.

I then got scared it must've been the oxy making me feel so good, but once I'd ran out and just vaped the N.L, I realized 90% of that good feeling was from this, not the Oxy, which was a relief. I got a stronger batch later on but it didn't feel quite the same. Lately I've been hitting on a Rainbow Belts pen at 83% and it gets me way higher than my Hawaiian or Tahoe OG pens which are 89%. I also have a White Fire OG at 87%, this was also a favorite of mine that I've had in lower percentages and it seemed stronger.

As far as flower, I think it makes a bit more of difference. When I hit some 30% Pineapple Express recently, it got me way, way higher than 32% weed I had on 4/20. I did take a stupidly big bong rip but I'd chiefed on a nice blunt on 4/20 and easily had just as much smoke. Hell I've gotten ripped off 7% THC 11% CBD, this is great paired with regularly high THC flower and makes the high more enjoyable imo. I could not function on the Pineapple whatsoever, I was absolutely drugged like I'd eaten 100mg of edibles and it lasted hours and hours.

At first I thought I'd smoked his 43%(!) GMO, but I haven't tried it yet. I would imagine it's pretty damn strong, but yeah, 28% vs 38% would really depend on the strain I think. I don't know, everything is just too damn strong these days lol. I like 15-20% stuff but even too much of a 15% will get me smacked. Flower gets me a lot more feeling drugged than pens do, although pens can still get me pretty fucked.