• Cannabis Discussion Welcome Guest
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules

Valium Killed my weed high

bennyZA

Bluelighter
So last night I ate like 5omg of Valium at the same time as these 100mg thc taffy candies. I usually eat these 100mg candies and am completely floored, totally fucked, even on full stomach. Yesterday nothing happened after adding the Valium. Has anyone else had a high totally nixed by a benzo before?

I don't get as mindfucked or stimulated when i combine valium and weed, and Icant really get noticeably higher after a certain point with this combo, but I combine diazepam and cannabis daily and am always satsifed.
Did you mean 5 or 50mg valium? 50mg valium could probably destroy a good weed buzz, but definitely not 5mg.

The whole marijuana buzzkill things for the most part, as far as I can see it, is just a placebo.

I see it all the time, "milk killed my high" "this killed my high" "pizza rolls killed my high" and so on and so far.

I mean if I ever had racing thoughts or got a little too noided out, increased heart rate or just flat out a marijuana induced panic attack, I would take benzos and when I was using pot daily, I'd use them to edge off that anxiety inducing aspect, but it never killed my high entirely.

Id have to agree with yteek. In fact I usually like to pop a benzo rit before I no I'm going to be chilling with a few heads and smoking a lot of weed. It just kind of mellows you out a little more.

who remembers? ahah no seriously, usually a good benzo actually enhances the high and makes it totally anxiety free and allows me to totally seize my high

Benzos, gabapentin and pregabalin effectively ruins the high from pretty much everything in my experience (especially psychedelics). They do play well with each other though.

If you get anxiety from psychedelics it's probably fine, if you don't then it will just feel like it diminishes the high.

IME 5mg valium or .5mg - 1m xanax taken with weed kills any potential panic/anxiety from the weed... it allows me to get much higher than I normally allow myself too because I know regardless of how much I smoke I won't stress.

YMMV though, try a lower dose valium maybe.

All benzos seem to help a weed high for me but only in moderate doses. If I were to double my benzo dose I would just feel numb and wouldn't get high from either drug.

It's tricky you have to know what dose will be suitable, if you dose too high with benzos it will kill majority of drug induced highs in particular stimulants and weed.

You don't need much of a benzo too kill any edginess that weed can produce. Taking a benzo before smoking the weed works better IME.

Maybe I was on too high doses then because when I was on 3600mg gabapentin and 5mg clonazepam daily I would feel higher from smoking tobacco than weed. It just blocked the effects completely almost.