• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Valium and wockhardt codeine promethazine syrup

Speeedmagic

Bluelighter
Hey guys, so I'm an avid speed freak, and benzo addict. (Adderall+Valium). And I sip syrup whenever I can get my hands on a pint. I recently just got a pint of wockhardt codeine Prometh. I sip about 2-4 oz a day. And the prometh with the Valium gets me SUPER sleepy. If I sip 3oz or more on top of my Valium I'll usually black out.. is there any way to decrease sedation while still keeping the relaxed euphoria???

adding benzos to opiates ruins the opiate euphoria for me at least
just don't take the valium and sip the codeine - ontop of it being more euphoric you decrease the risk of CNS depression significantly.

Taking less Diazepam (Valium) would probably fix this situation. Take whatever you need to stave off Benzodiazepine withdrawal and then dose your Codeine.

good to hear about the benzos but how did the [r]oxy ruin it? id have thought codeine and oxy go well together

Oh they do, maybe too good.. made much of my binge pretty much just a blur. Went through the Roxie's 10x as quick as I normally would have.

yeah i guess the oxy would just totally overpower the codeine.

Exactly like I'd have a chill buzz off a nice blunt and like two pours, and then I'd hit my beans and it completely took over.