• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Benzos Valium and probably other benzos and chamomile

people who took closer to 1g seem to have negative effects like irritability

The very first time I took it (600mg KSM) it did make me slightly irritable iirc, but never experienced the irritability again after that

maybe start with just 300mg, then move on to 600mg to avoid that

There's so many horror stories on reddit lol. I took this before and didn't experience anything bad that I remember, but I was already so horribly stressed at the time. I'll take a 300mg tablet, see how I feel in an hourish and then maybe have a gummy, shower then crush up some vallies. Although I only have 11mg left which kinda sucks, I'll have to take like 8, so hopefully some potentiation/synergy occurs. It's always after I have my sedative tea that I feel really fucked up

God almighty the gummy tasted fucking TERRIBLE. Even after brushing my teeth I still have this weird berry/raw plant kind of taste. The tablets seem better because it actually mentions withanolides at 5mg which is actually pretty high from research I've done. The gummy doesn't list this, just that it's ksm-66. But yea, just gonna trash those gummies I think. Waste of 8 bucks for sure, I did not expect it to taste so fucking weird. And there's like a bunch of sugar and additives and shit. Most gummies I get don't taste like total trash. There's berry, but there's plant.

Yeah, I feel some irritability/stimulation to be honest, it's like a weird mix of calmness/edginess. I took 2g of kratom which is my nightly dose and I'm subbing a vallie right now, should help take the edge off. It could be placebo? But I didn't expect to feel any degree of stimulation. I think I just felt the 600 hit me at once because I took the potent tablet, and then the gummy, my stomach is empty.

Forgot I was posting. In general I think this did the opposite of potentiate the valium, tbh. I subbed 5 and would normally feel it like BAM, but I don't. Maybe it depends on the benzo, but this doesn't seem to work for me. I don't experience sedation from ashwaganda. But I also have ADHD, so I'm known to have paradoxical effects. Valium can be stimulating for me. I mainly enjoy the calm, mild drunkenlike effect it gives.

Update: yea this does the opposite, it makes my valium less effective. Guess I won't be trying that again, or maybe I should've just done 300mg instead. Might try again when I get a refill. I think the gummy one is what made me feel weird though. A definite waste of 8 bucks considering I have a way better version in the tablet form.

Update 2: Huh... it feels weird, I'm not sure I like it. This did turn into a little extra sedation, but as suspected it's not really potentiation. We all have our preferences at the end of the day. Everyone likes to mix difference substances to yield effects that they personally feel are effective for them. I honestly feel like there was something weird in the gummies, I've taken 2 ksm tablets before and never felt anything odd. Also, literally EVERYTHING tastes like the berry from that gummy, it's so weird.

But yeah, it's not an enjoyable combo for me, so I don't think I'll be trying it again. It just feels like it takes something away from the valium, while also making me more drowsy than I'd like to be. As mentioned, valium is both stimulating and sedating for me, and that's a perfect combination for me. Basically just feels like I took benedryl and sudafed with the valium. Would some people like that? maybe. But not for me. I would not suggest anyone else try to do this to "potentiate" their benzos, unless you're just one to experiment. I feel anxiety and I'm on an anxiety medication, that's not good.

Last edited:
Yeah so considering this is like a testosterone boosting aphrodisiac type drug, I really don't see how it could potentiate benzos lol. I would suggest anyone to avoid trying this combo at all unless you like to get fucked up on all sorts of things. Potentiation means strengthening the particular effect of the drug. This would at most cause an interesting reaction, one I do not like. I should've figured a single anecdote wasn't gonna be that reliable lol. But if you think it works for you, by all means. The agitation is from the testosterone boost I believe. So yea, if anyone else was curious, you shouldn't try this. Go with something like tagamet which is actually clinically proven to potentiate several benzos, or grapefruit juice.