L O V E +
    R E L A T I O N S H I P S

❤️ Welcome Guest! ❤️

Posting Guidelines Bluelight Rules
  • SLR Moderators: axe battler | xtcgrrrl | arrall

Valentines Day

lman_15

Bluelighter
Just wanted to see what everyone here is getting up to for Valentines Day? What do you have planned for your significant other? What are you expecting from them? Personally, I'm taking my girl for a couples massage and dinner, probably write a nice card, eat her pussy for a solid hour and then fuck her brains out, what about you guys????

just bought a couple dildos and some crotchless panties. prob eat puss for a long while trying out the new toys and finish off with a little anal (fingers crossed).

Wine, dine, long back rub, and lovey dovey shiz before that.

finish off the night with some booze, some groovin...and a wee bit of cocaine.

still working out the deetz but thats the basic gist.

I'm gunna smoke some crack. By myself, because nobody treats me as good as I do ;)

Sushi restaurant on the 30th floor gazing over downtown, then head to the beach and watch the stars.

Cannot handle the business of places like restaurants. It's not our style either. We're partying on Friday/Saturday because a really good DJ is around so likely hungover on Sunday. Will probably just chill at home. Or go party again, depending on how I feel.

I bake a lot... will probably make my partner a batch of cookies. He loves pie so I might make a pie. I want to try making stereotypical chocolates again too. My partner usually buys me chocolates even though he really doesn't have to and I'd prefer if he'd wait til we can get discount chocolate the day after, much better financially lol.

I bought a plane ticket to Denmark to chase my ex down.

I can't shake the feelings I have for her.

Must see if we can work it out.

I'll be there 2 weeks after Valentine's Day, so may plan a trip away to make up for it.

Last edited:
Actually, I need ideas on where to take her.

Anywhere in Europe is fair game.

Maybe I'll take her to Croatia?

International lonliness awareness day, hooray! It doesn't necessarily have to mean anything and I like to think I don't care about it but I always get hit with the feels. Next year I will hopefully get to experience it and do all the cheesy, lovey stuff that people do with eachother on Valentine's Day.

@ vagina lover

Tromso, Norway. Northern lights, take her dog sledding. It works ;).

I'd always rather stay in on v-day. Restaurants are terrible on v-day... I'd rather go out the following week. lol

@ vagina lover

Tromso, Norway. Northern lights, take her dog sledding. It works ;).
That is an awesome idea :)

I just put it to her, but she's still asleep.

I reckon you're onto something.

We discussed, last night, us going and living in Croatia for a while at her grandma's house, which is on a beautiful island called Mljet. We both agreed it was a good option to keep me away from temptation for a while.

But sleds with huskies in Norway with northern lights, now that is romantic! We can pitch tents and keep each other warm.

Sleds with huskies anywhere would be awesome! Now that's a v-day to remember. I'm a beach person, so I'd kill for an all day waverunner/ocean day. Hell yeah!

Sleds with huskies anywhere would be awesome! Now that's a v-day to remember. I'm a beach person, so I'd kill for an all day waverunner/ocean day. Hell yeah!
How about a scuba dive? I'm sure there's a guy dying to take you out on all of the above :)

Generally hate the day and all it stands for, but this year I shall probably be doing 2CB with my baby girl.

How about a scuba dive? I'm sure there's a guy dying to take you out on all of the above :)

Scuba diving is awesome! Only problem is on a first date you'd have to make sure the other person is into it. I had to sit and look at the horizon on my first dive because the water was pretty choppy and I almost puked. lol

That's what dive clubs are for ;)

Is there a prodive near you?

I took a Canadian girl out for her first dive, after she completed her certification, in 3m swell. I was holding her hand for most of the dive. She didn't know how to maintain neutral bouancy, so I was pressing her BCD release valve. She also didn't have enough lead weight. She was constantly floating upwards, but I kept her down for most of the dive. Then I lost her for about 20 mins after we ascended through our safety stop. We surfaced in a really bad spot - waves were breaking on reef and rocks, and I had to fight so hard, kicking against what seemed like an impending doom. I seriously thought she would get washed up and die. The waves were so big, I lost sight of her. Then out of nowhere the little fighter appeared, I was so relieved! She yells out, "that was intense!" After the dive we went back to her apartment and drank beer :)

am single but don't think i need to be affected by the day because really, real romance is spontaneous.