• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Opioids Vaginal ROA

This got me thinking; I wonder if us men can inject heroin into our pee-holes?

Anyone wanna give it a whirl?

Houston, we have a vaginal infection. I'm going to recommend aborting this mission, over.

To comment on the killer coke cock. They obviously had a very large quantity of coke Plus being on a 36 hour bender. Shoving his junk into the bag seemed like a logical thing to do. I would not want to be doing any product that someone rubs there Johnson all over.

I've only used this ROA to give protein injections, it seems to work well.

On a serious note,
Vaginal administration of drugs is not sexy (okay it's sexier than other ROA's but administering drugs is not supposed to be sexual), nor is it more efficient than rectal, it can have bad effects inside your vagina because it alters the pH and you're administering a foreign substance, to which your body, vagina included, has natural defense mechanisms to defend against. I've heard of this leading to all sorts of trouble with yeast infections and other gross complaints as a man I would not understand, but please just do a google search and protect your pussy.

Protect your pussy! Tricomb, looking out for safety of vaginas far and near! HR at its finest :D

I read somewhere that sublingual Saphris ( because it tastes retched ), can be used vaginally. Maybe other sublinguals, like bupe or subs could be tried this way.

Yeah, that is one area I'm leaving alone. No thanks. You'd probably get the same effects as from plugging anyway, but weaker.