• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

vaccines/immunization/blockers

raising_da_piggy

Bluelighter
hey, It has come to my attention that over the past ten years the effects of heroin and cocaine and amphetamine( but not to the same degree) has been blocked.
From my own research i have found out about a vaccine that is injected into muscle. This works by cholera anti-bodies wich have had small amounts of the drugs in question bound to them so that if the drug is introduced into the blood system before the drug crosses the blood brain barrier it is attacked and dragged and out threw the kidneys.
i get nothing via smoked and snorted cocaine, and nothing when i smoke heroin,
i believe that on two or three occasions the nurse at the drugs team has been seemingly giving me a flue vaccine but what she actually has been giving me is a vaccine for cocaine heroin!.
ive managed to use legal stims ( cathinones ) before they got banned, and usually when ive injected large amounts of cocaine it seems to break threw but with small amounts injected the high lasts about thirty seconds!, is this maybe blocking of the re-uptake?
At times my life has been beyond a joke and ive ended up in a bloody mess, and have wasted thousands upon thousands of pounds !
Im currently drug free and dont want to use, but i need to no in case things change in the future, i.e would a blocker block psilocybin and other drugs wich may get legalized?
does the vaccine taper after a certain amount of years?
any info on this would be great!!! thnx. r.piggy

hey, It has come to my attention that over the past ten years the effects of heroin and cocaine and amphetamine( but not to the same degree) has been blocked.
From my own research i have found out about a vaccine that is injected into muscle. This works by cholera anti-bodies wich have had small amounts of the drugs in question bound to them so that if the drug is introduced into the blood system before the drug crosses the blood brain barrier it is attacked and dragged and out threw the kidneys.
i get nothing via smoked and snorted cocaine, and nothing when i smoke heroin,
i believe that on two or three occasions the nurse at the drugs team has been seemingly giving me a flue vaccine but what she actually has been giving me is a vaccine for cocaine heroin!.
ive managed to use legal stims ( cathinones ) before they got banned, and usually when ive injected large amounts of cocaine it seems to break threw but with small amounts injected the high lasts about thirty seconds!, is this maybe blocking of the re-uptake?
At times my life has been beyond a joke and ive ended up in a bloody mess, and have wasted thousands upon thousands of pounds !
Im currently drug free and dont want to use, but i need to no in case things change in the future, i.e would a blocker block psilocybin and other drugs wich may get legalized?
does the vaccine taper after a certain amount of years?
any info on this would be great!!! thnx. r.piggy
This is called habituation, tolerance, and paranoia bordering on psychosis.

Oh and crap drugs.

Well they did make vaccine for coke and vaccine for nicotine. Do they really work? Not too well it seems. Where the fuck you got the idea you are guinea pig for coke vaccine and still not even made H vaccine is answered in post above I’m pretty sure.